4. Blunder

Third Person's POV,

"Good work boys!" Bang Chan lauded his members that entered into the makeup room after him.

Each and everyone including the leader himself was drenched into the sweat of their own hard work, the sound of his applauded claps for his team caught the attention of the makeup artist present there.

"Literally, no doubt in that, you guys nailed it today, in fact you guys owned the whole god damn music bank stage" Hana stated while praising the group lining up in front of her with a proud smile smearing around her lips.

"Thank you so much Hana!" the whole group thanked the makeup artist in unison and with full alacrity.

"Oh my god, what does JYP feed you guys for all of you to be filled with so much energy" Hana chortled, admiring their enthusiasm.

"Organic food" Felix piped in, causing the whole room to burst in to fits of laughter.

"Alright, alright guys enough of the fun now" The manager uttered in a stern voice, entering the room, soon halting everyone's hilarity as all of them averted their attention towards him.

"Take some rest for now and prepare yourself for tomorrow's 'Hi-Stay'" He commanded and afterwards turned towards Hana's direction.

"Ms. Hana as you're already aware of the event so please get their looks decided for tomorrow" the manager told her.

"Sure, I'll get started after half an hour by that time they'll get some rest as well" Hana replied.

"Great" with that the manager left the room.

Felix and Seungmin having towels and small electric fans in their hands placed themselves on to the black leather sofa on the other hand Bang Chan and Changbin sat themselves at the corner of the room, taking out their laptops from their bags, the duo started working on their upcoming tracks.

Lee Know and Han started taking selfies that they had no plans of ever uploading on instagram and lastly Hyunjin and I.N laid themselves on the grey sheets, I.N went to sleep right away while Hyunjin re watched their performance.

~~

"Done, that's perfect, are you satisfied?" Hana asked the boy standing in front of her; she managed to finalize the whole attire for the second last person.

"I am more than satisfied...man I am so glad for having you on board as our makeup artist who knows our type of style so well" Han replied appreciating her skills.

"Thank you, now just hurry up and call Hyunjin, there isn't much time left before you guys leave for your rehearsals" Hana asked Han, sparing a quick glance at her wrist watch.

"We have like two hours so don't worry" Han reassured her.

"Yeah, but we are talking about 'Hwang Hyunjin' over here and two hours aren't enough to deal with him, you know how he is, he would nag about everything and anything when it comes to his outfit and look" She ranted before deeply sighing, making Han chuckle in response.

"I feel for you" Han said, faking to remove his imaginary tear and started to lightly pat her shoulder.

"Hana" Bang Chan called out as he stepped inside the room, grabbing the attention of the set of two present inside.

"Yeah" Hana replied back.

"Hyunjin has left for his Mc schedule for music core so he won't be here for now" He notified Hana.

"Hmm, fine but what about his outfit selection for tomorrow?" Hana quizzed the leader.

"Oh yeah for that, well, first, after he'll get done with his schedule he'll join us at the rehearsals and later he'll go to his place so you can meet him there for finalizing his whole get up, he would hopefully be free by 11 o'clock" Bang Chan told her following up with a cheeky smile and Hana nodded in response.