14. I Found Her

It finally felt so good when I finally found the cup cake shop where Hana works. I could see her concentrating on her work as she wore a grey over sized hoodie and black jeans, her hair loosely curtaining her face.

I sadly smiled as she looked so weak, so sad and alone, I inhaled deeply and mustered up all my confidence before pushing the glass door in and making my way towards the counter where she stood, nervousness taking over with every step I took closer to her.

Her peripheral vision registered my figure as she turned her head in my direction and looked up, her eyes locked with mine as I could see them enlarging visibly, her lips were parted as they trembled and she gulped; she looked so unhappy and scared to see me.

Hana's POV

I felt my world coming crashing down in front of me when I saw Hyunjin standing in front of me, my heart started to race against my chest, the same heavy feeling made me almost choke on the air as I breathed faster.

I took my hand bag and planned to escape from him as soon as possible as my shift was already over. Whatever happened in the past has affected me badly; I can't let everything come back to me again. I don't want to go back from where I ran away.

I speedily grasped my belongings as I walked out of the counter and was just about to run past Hyunjin but he held onto my wrist as my heart almost jumped.

"H-Hana please lis-" He looked at me before glancing at the shop full with people. I tried to break free from his grip but he held tighter as he walked out of there pulling me along with him,

"H-Hyunjin leave," I freed myself from his grip, my eyes low as my voice was cracking, and this is how I have become. After that day I ran away from there and settled somewhere away from them so I don't have to interact with Hyunjin, because he just gave me pain and hurt nothing else.

I rented an apartment and have started to live here, those words, happenings and memories have gotten me go crazy. I have changed so much, I lost all my confidence and might, I am definitely not the Hana I once used to be.

I don't talk to people, I don't have friends, I don't communicate, smiling and laughing I don't remember when I did that last time. It feels like a body with no soul is roaming around, always low, dull and gloomy in my own world.

"H-Hana but-"

"P-Please! I beg you don't show up in front of me ever again, I don't want to tie any sort of knots with you or the others, I-I have had a lot" I stuttered, his eyes were soft but I am not falling for them anymore, the scars haven't even healed until now, I can't afford to have more.

"Hana please at least listen to me" He spoke as I shook my head and clenched onto my bag, running towards the direction of my apartment. I can't risk everything again.

Next Day

I was unsure, scared and feared I didn't want to go to the cup cake shop but I still dressed up wearing something loose and unattractive as I am least interested in dressing up now.

My dark circles and eye bags have gotten darker and thicker, I tied my hair in a pony tail and left my unorganized home. I was relieved when I didn't see Hyunjin around.

~~

I was packing up when I heard someone getting in. I greeted the customer but stopped in mid sentence when I saw Hyunjin there. My inside starting to shake again.

I pulled on a look of disbelieve and disgust as I walked out of the shop, hearing footsteps approaching me from behind. I mentally cursed, why the hell doesn't he get I don't want him around me.

"Hana-"

"I warned you yesterday than why are you here Hyunjin!? Please go!!!" I yelled, feeling frustrated as he showed up again.

"Hana, please I need to talk to yo-"

"But I have lost all interest and reason to speak to you! I don't want you around me for god sake leave it here!! Seeing you again makes me remember all the bad memories you gave me! I don't want to suffocate myself again, please get the hell out of my life"

I had a sudden outburst as I felt my face getting warm, I glared at Hyunjin and I could see the hurt and pain in his eyes but he gave me much more pain to not let him get what he wants from me. I left him behind and walked my way to the house.

~~

3 more days have passed and Hyunjin has regularly visited here, and every day he wants to speak up to me or explain some crap to me and every single say I have told him I don't want to listen to his shit but the next day he shows up again, honestly now I am planning to shift somewhere else from here too.

I was packing up when as expected Hyunjin came in again. I walked out as per routine he followed me. "H-Hi, how are you fee-"

"Get lost" I rolled my eyes at him as he faced me, his eyes lowered as his shoulders fell, a part of me hurt being this insensitive to him but I should care less and I do care less now.

"Hana you can't be like this forever, at least talk to me," he pleaded when I was about to walk away.

"Hyunjin you have no right to talk to me now, please leave" I spoke feeling disgusted with him and myself both.

"I have, the baby it is after all, my baby too" He spoke frowning lightly as I felt the blood in my body to boil, I glared at him fiercely, hurt and agony squeezed my heart tightly.

"You don't have any right on anything related to me, just get the fuck out of my life and go do whatever you fancy, but stop spying on me or visiting me every single day because it ruins the rest of my day when I see your face, next time if I saw you around me I will call police, Now get your shit out of here"

I said through gritted teeth as I, as usual walked away leaving him standing in his position with a shocked and pained look on his face. He should've realized everything a little earlier, just because of him I had to go through so much to this extent that it has actually ruined my personality. A lone tear strolled down my cheek as I sniffed and harshly wiped it away, picking up my pace.