6. What Did I Do?

Sun rays shone into the room disturbing my slumber as I got back to my conscious, although my eyes were still closed. My eyes shot open once I registered someone presence beside me, Hyunjin had his arms tight around my waist as my head was resting on his arm.

The fuck?

Everything that happened last night flashed in front of my eyes as my heart almost jumped out of my rib cage. I quickly freed myself from Hyunjin's grip as my whole body turned cold.

What the actual fuck happened last night!!

I gasped my voice shaking as I was sitting up straight. Hyunjin was my best friend! How can we- oh god! What do I do know? How the heck did we end up doing all that? Why didn't we stop!!

My head started to throb as I was at the verge of tears, fear and anxiety washing over. I clenched onto the Hyunjin's T that I wore before getting up from the bed hurriedly.

I quickly dressed up completely as my hands were shaking, what so ever happened was so wrong! What do I do??

I grabbed my hand bag and important stuff and dashed out of the room making sure I don't wake Hyunjin up because I know I wont be able to face him, He would be as upset as I am after all we were fucking best friends!

~~

I opened the door to my house as my heart was ramming against my chest. A weird kind of pain and weight was suppressing my heart, I clenched onto my shirts as warm tears started to roll down my cheeks when the scene replayed in my head, I am feeling disgusted with my own self! We weren't even in love, we weren't even a couple, and he didn't even have feelings for me than how did we end up like this!

I leaned against the main door dragging my lazy body down as I hugged my knees and sobbed. I threw my shoes and bag somewhere as my heart got heavier.

"W-What di-id I do!" I sobbed placing my face on my knees.

I couldn't help but weep unless all my tears had dried. I have done a huge mistake, I can't just let things slide so easily. I got up from there as I wiped my tears away and made my way upstairs to my room.

I quickly got a fresh pair of clothes as I made my way to the washroom. Antipathy, disgust and regret made me hate my own body when I stared at my reflection in the mirror, purple and red patches almost everywhere on my neck.

The water ran down my body as I scratched and washed all the parts where he touched me, remorse and just remorse was in my heart. How pathetic could I fall to let him do this to me?

I got tones of calls and messages from the company and the members except Hyunjin, asking why I skipped work today. I was ashamed and embarrassed of myself; I didn't want to show up in front of Hyunjin unless I am at the right state of mind, which was for sure not now.

I called JYP and asked for a break of 2 days at least, lying I was sick, and the thing which was good for me was that Stray Kids were going to Manila for 2 weeks tomorrow and as I excused that I was sick JYP arranged another makeup artist to go with them thus I was relieved I hadn't had to face them for long.

2 Week's Later

The phone rang through the hall as I walked downstairs to pick up as I forget the mobile in the sitting room in the morning. I checked the caller's ID reading 'JYP PD'

"Yoeboseo?"

"Oh Yoeboseo, How are you Hana?"

"I am good PD-nim"

"That's good to hear, anyways the thing is Stray Kids are returning Korea in the evening so I guess you should join again, you yourself know they are whinny babies if its not you who styles them"

He laughed as I felt my heart beating fast again. I can't run away from this like this, I have to talk to Hyunjin as soon as possible.

"O-oh thats great, yeah I will be arriving shortly. Thank you"

"You are always welcome, see you around than"

"Yes sir, good bye"

The phone call ended as I gulped the nervousness away. I breathed in deeply and walked upstairs to get ready. I have to get things straight now; I can't live like this now.

I have collected myself a lot and made my mind, those disgusting marks are also gone so I don't feel that awkward in going out anymore.

I picked up a decent pair of jeans and a full top, not actually wanting to dress nicely for work today, I just want to go and clear things out, all the enthusiasm and passion that I carried for work has gone away, the eagerness and excited to see Stray Kids especially my 'best friend' was snatched away that night. I felt my heart getting weak again but I shook my head and quickly got ready.