15. Too Much

The dullness of night vanished away when the bright sun rays appeared, shining onto the whole country, making today a truly beautiful day... but what about the dullness in my heart? Huh, what am I even talking about? I am not even meant to smile or cheer up.

With a beautiful and encouraging morning I got up and uninterested got ready for work. I arrived at my work place expecting to see Hyunjin's face again; I've lost all hope in making him understand I don't want him around me, so I have started searching for different apartments just so I don't let him get in my life again, just to make it even worse and troubled, knowing I am too miserable right now to even think of letting him get closer to me.

~~

I glanced over onto my phone seeing it was 4:30 already, the next part timer had arrived as I gathered my stuff and walked out something weird today, I didn't see Hyunjin or else he probably arrives here at 4'oclock.

I shrugged thanking god for not letting him come here again, my heart feels heavy when I think of him but now I feel better so it's nice. I was walking on the side path silently when I heard a few people around me.

"Hey pretty where are you going?" I took a glance of the person who just spoke, having a buff body standing with his 3 other friends. I gulped as I felt insecure for a moment.

"Babe why are you going alone, lemme drop you at your place" He whistled as I clenched onto my hoodie tighter and kept walking, picking up my pace.

"Hey hey hey, easy easy we are just going to have a little bit fun" The man gripped onto my wrist as I jerked, my legs shaking from the contact, I swear I can't bare something to happen. I can't move on- on what happened before what will I do if something happens.

"W-what are you doing, please let me go" I spoke in a low voice trying hard to jerk my wrist out of his grasp, sheer terror filling in my heart as his grip was getting tighter but what he could do was just smirk at me therefore the rest enjoyed laughing at me. I swear I was at the verge of tears, I kept praying as he harshly jerked me pulling me closer to his frame causing me to shriek in fright, I was about to shout when I felt someone harshly yank the man by his shoulder and effortlessly snatch me out of his grip, shutting up the rest too.

"How dare you touch her?" Hyunjin asked through gritted teeth as his face was crimson with anger. I looked into Hyunjin's eyes as he softly gripped onto my hand and intertwined his fingers with mine as he lightly pushed me behind him.

Despite how bulky and huge the man looked, Hyunjin threw a really rough punch across his face as the latter was suddenly taken aback from the sudden rough contact of Hyunjin's hard knuckles with his cheekbone.

"YOU FUCKING BASTARD!" The man in front touched his lip which was bruised as the other three were alarmed too. He walked closer and harshly gripped onto Hyunjin's collar as my eyes widen.

Hyunjin clenched his jaws as he pushed the male with all his might punching his face again. I gasped as I stepped a little back. Someone from the three behind kicked Hyunjin in his shin which caused him to lose balance and they took the chance to throw a punch on his jaw.

I swear I had never seen this side of Hyunjin before, I could clearly see he was giving them a hard time as he was aggressively punching onto the man's face causing his nose to bleed uncontrollably, I felt chills rolling down my shine as I tried to stop them fighting but none listened, and now I was at the verge of crying even more.

I couldn't help but gasp dramatically as one of the men kicked Hyunjin's shin again causing him to wobble and harshly land his back on the land.

"P-Please stop!" I yelled trying to get to Hyunjin but he instead gestured me to stay there, I pulled out my phone and did what I thought would be the best to do at the spot, I called the police.

The one who was trying to flirt with me grabbed a base ball bat as he with full force hit Hyunjin on his ribs causing me to almost scream,

My hands were shaking as I was a panicking mess, looking around me for someone to come and help but no one was around, they repeated the same a couple of times hitting him hard on his chest and sides before the police siren was heard.

The 4 quickly got alarmed and ran away as my full body was shaking with fear and this was another traumatizing thing that I had witnessed just now.

I didn't feel some sort of love or affection towards Hyunjin but I felt bad and sympathetic because he was hurt so badly because of me. I rushed towards him after all I am a human being I can't let someone suffer like this even if it's somebody I don't want around me, my heart ached as tears were flowing down my cheeks, but if he was just a random 'someone' for me than why am I crying like this?

"H-Hyunjin?" I asked stuttering onto my words as I rushed to his side kneeling down beside him, he was just painfully flinching really bad as his lip was bruised and so was his eye brow and forehead.

I sniffed wiping my tears away as I got up and helped him up too. He was trying his best to walk with me as I let him lean on me whilst I decided to take him to my place after all he ended up in the condition because of me, at least I owe him some treatment.

I managed to take him with me to the apartment as I unlocked the door with my key and walked towards my room relieved it was single story so I hadn't had to walk up stairs with him.

I opened the door to my bedroom as I sat him on the bed, he winced in pain as I flinched lightly, it would be hurting him a lot.

"I will bring the first aid" I walked out of the room to the storage room as I searched for the first aid box and after I found it I walked back to the room.

I had a plain face right now, I couldn't even imagine letting Hyunjin even close to my house and here he is in my bedroom. I quietly and plainly treated his bruises on the face as I could sometimes feel him staring at me but I didn't care to look back.

I put the wet towel in the bin and assembled everything as I was about to walk away when I felt long finger draping around my wrist. I shut my eyes and exhaled deeply, I am just not in mood to quarrel with him right now.