24. Unveil

Hyunjin's POV

I just got back home as today I was really happy, JYP appreciated me a lot as I showed him the choreo that I had prepared from our upcoming comeback.

I asked Hana to stay at home from now onwards as she got her leave too, of course only a month and half is left we can't risk anything and apart from that, I don't want to tire her and make her do some sort of work.

"Helllooo!" I spoke excitedly as I got into my room where I saw Hana sitting on the edge of the bed. She smiled and waved at me enthusiastically, but something was off and I could feel it.

I removed my wrist watch and put it on the side table as I still observed her dull mood so I decided to ask her what was up."What happened to my cute little wife?" I walked closer to her as I placed my hands on her jaws making her look up at me.

"I've gotten so weird" she got up and looked at herself in the mirror on the wall in front, examining herself half heartedly as she heaved a sigh.

"I have gotten so out of shape, I have gotten so fat!"

She cried as she cupped her own cheeks and whined soundly as I couldn't help but snicker a little. "No you are not fat Hana it's just the baby bump" I tried to convince her.

"No look at my cheeks, they have gotten so chubby, what do I do!" She stomped her feet and sat on the bed with scrunched features.

I suddenly remembered I had to text something really important to Jackson Hyung as I almost freaked out and took the mobile phone out of my pocket as I tapped a few letters onto the chat room.

"What do I do?!" I heard Hana whine again as I was so into the text that I couldn't answer her at the moment.

"And that's the reason you don't even like to look at me anymore, because I am fat now and you probably like thin girls so you just lost all interest in me"

She sadly scoffed as my brows knitted and I turned my head towards her as she was playing the tissue paper in her hands.

"Aww no, it's not like that" I spoke softly as I stopped whatever I was doing as I shoved the phone back in the pocket of my pant before walking towards her as her head was hung low.

"Who said this to my baby?" I spoke in a low tone as I squatted down in front of her; she was sitting on the edge of the bed. I looked up at her as she was just frowning and being sad.

I used my index finger and middle finger to lift her chin up a little so she could look at me.

"It is never going to be like that" I smiled at her as she shook her head, "I know it is, I don't look beautiful to you anymore" She spoke.

"Who said that? You are the prettiest, cutest and the most adorable girl in my eyes, how can't you seem beautiful in my eyes when you are my everything hm?"

She looked at me as I was smiling lovingly at her, she smiled shortly as I held onto her hands.

"Don't think like that because you are my love and I will never let go of you, I love you and just you and you are not at all fat, this is just because our little one is growing in you, and I am going to love you despite of how fat or thin you are even if you are 100 kilos, you are still going to be my beloved wife" She chuckled as I placed a soft kiss on her hand. I am feeling bad for making her feel like that.

Finally The Day

3rd Person's POV

"Hyunjin I am scared" Hana spoke as she bit onto the inside of her cheek, nervousness and timidity causing her to feel scared. Hyunjin was sitting beside her on the stole as Hana was brought to the hospital, according to the doctors today was her delivery due date but she was right now in the admit room where the doctors were giving her pain killers accordingly, some injections and some pills as her water broke too and she would be taken to the OT in the next few minutes.

"Don't worry it's going to be okay" Hyunjin caressed her hand with his thumb calmly though he himself was shaking inside but he knew he shouldn't freak out or panic in front of Hana.

Hana bit onto her lower lip as the nurse came in and announced Hana would be taken to the OT for the delivery now. Hyunjin kissed her forehead as his hands were shaking too.

"I know you can do it" He whispered close to her face as she smiled weakly and nervously. Hana was taken to the OT as Hyunjin was left outside. He was as nervous as Hana was as he kept praying to god for everything to be fine.

All the nurses and the doctor, Shin Yuri surrounded the girl as she could feel her heart squeezing tight in her chest although she trusted Yuri as Yuri's husband was Hyunjin's friend and they were close family friends, but still she was getting scared by every single passing second as it was her first delivery and she didn't know what to do.

"Hana calm down breathe it's going to be okay" Yuri held onto her hand, she pulled her mask down and smiled at her as she nervously nodded her head.

"Do you want Hyunjin to stand beside you?" She asked as Hana sighed before nodding again, her body getting numb as she knew she wanted Hyunjin right now,

Yuri walked out and called Hyunjin who was dumbfounded at why would the doctors come out so quickly, the latter was told this as he rushed in along with the female doctor.

Hana saw Hyunjin as her eyes shinned, Hyunjin gulped as he felt his heart shaking. He walked to her as he held onto her hand, she immediately squeezed it.

"Okay Hana, you can do it, push" the doctor spoke as Hana glanced up at Hyunjin who nodded his head as Hana put herself together and followed the doctor.

Hyunjin gasped as he shut his eyes tight when Hana screamed in pain as the procedure was obviously painful for her. She had started sweating as Hyunjin was nibbling onto his lower lip in fear as she looked so drained and painful.

"Push!" Yuri spoke but Hana wasn't doing it anymore, her breathing was heavy and her eyes were closing again and again. Yuri glanced onto the CRO where the heartbeat of the baby and the mother was being displayed.

"Hana please do it! Hyunjin help her, she is fainting! It can cause harm to the baby and herself too" The doctor spoke to Hyunjin who was standing next to Hana.

"Hana baby please" Hyunjin patted her cheek as his heart was beating insanely fast too, with one of the hands he squeezed onto her left hand which was going lose in his grasp.

"Baby its going to be over soon, please" Hyunjin pleaded in a soft tone as his eyes started to water seeing his wife fainting like this.

"H-Hyunjin" she whispered as Hyunjin sniffed and nodded his head rapidly, squeezing onto her hands tight.

"Think of us Hana, think of the baby, we will be a happy family" Hana's eyes opened tiredly as she exhaled deeply before this time pushing with all her might and power, clenching onto Hyunjin's hand as tight as she could, as she let out a loud groan before the cries of the baby filled in the room.

"It's a boy!"

Hyunjin's lips curved into a wide smile as tears shot out of his eyes. "Hana! Oh god I am so proud of you baby!" He caressed her cheek as she gave a faded smile and fainted.