10. Realization

4 Days Later

Author's

Sometimes people you rely upon in rough times end up giving you rough times themselves and the same was the case with Hana. She was severely hurt and heartbroken and this agony led her to develop a couple of loathing and hateful feelings for her once most loved one, Hyunjin.

Her smile, happiness and the last bit of cheerfulness left in her vanishes away in an instant like how the murky of night fades away when the beautiful vivid rays of sun shine onto Earth.

She was concealing herself and was playing as if everything was fine but she knew nothing, in fact not even a single thing was okay with her.

She has been ignoring Hyunjin passionately as his sight gives her bad memories and suffocating thoughts, and due to this she has been stressing herself a lot, ending up ignoring and avoiding every single body around her.

Of course everyone had noticed her drastically changing but when they would ask her or Hyunjin, they both would either stay quite or excuse something else so now the others have stopped quizzing the two knowing if there would be some problem between them, they were close enough to sort it out themselves.

These past 4 days the two barely exchanged a word or two and that also in front of JYP or the manager and the tone they used for communicating would sincerely shock the others because they two used to be the closest pair in the company.

The scariest thing was Hana was mad at Hyunjin for he being so heartless towards her but in return Hyunjin was ignoring her and avoiding her with all his might which was hurting Hana again, but she shortly managed to get over it and let him be that way because now she knows the Hyunjin she was starting to fall in love with, would've died long ago.

Hyunjin's POV

I sighed irritant as I restlessly shifted my side and covered myself with the heavy duvet on top of me, what cant I sleep? I got up and sat on the bed with a hurting head. (A.N Meori apauda, lol, anyways)

My phone suddenly 'dinged' as I turned my head towards it. I picked it up as I checked what sort of notification I could get at mid night?

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY HANI

Unknowingly my heart squeezed really hard in my chest as I breathed out, it was my reminder which I had set on my phone in the calendar, as I would forget her birthday almost every year.

My eyes trailed up to where the date was, tomorrow was Hana's birthday. I gulped as I bit my lower lip recalling how we used to celebrate her birthday together, oh god when did things get so worse?

I don't know why after I have already counseled myself to cut all sorts of ties with her than why am I suddenly feeling the urge to talk to her? But I know what ever I did and specially said recently has hurt her too bad, she doesn't even like seeing my face what am I talking about?

I put my phone on the night stand again as I rubbed my face with my hands, sighing deeply. I know what happened was wrong I even admitted it in front of her but keeping the baby was just nonsense, I also agree whatever I said was truly rude and insensitive and I would never ever say that to her but then again what she thinks is also not applicable.

What so ever I spoke to her that day was just because I was really stressed out and scared and she was saying something polar opposite to what I was saying, it just triggered me and I blasted?

I shouldn't have said what I said, I think she would've understood if I talked to her nicely, obviously she was already upset and in this state she was even irritated, what do I expect from her when I myself am shouting at her or simply throwing the blame on her shoulders?