23. Hard Time

Hyunjin's POV

"Hyunjin!" Hana called me from downstairs as I quickly ran there, it is currently her 6th month and the baby is growing really healthy and Hana is also fit so everything is thank god going fine,

But sometimes things happen that honestly scare me, like she gets such severe mood swings that it sometimes freaks me out like before I go to the washroom she is laughing and when I come back she is crying so badly?

Sometimes she is craving for sweet and when I bring something sweet she suddenly asks for something salty or spicy, sometimes she out of the blue gets intimate with me but the next second if I try something like kissing or something, she gets mad and starts to scold me like duh, don't get me started at the first place than?

"Yes baby?" I asked yawning as the last night I couldn't sleep properly because I had to wake up in mid sleep and check on her again and again as nowadays I stuff her in between bundles of pillows, knowing the Hana I am familiar to has a weird obsession with the floor whilst sleeping, so I have been quite careful about it.

"Come here I was thinking something" she patted the space beside her as she was in the TV lounge on a couch. I walked and sat next to her, leaning against her, placing my head on her shoulder.

"Jinnie what do you think is it a girl or a boy?" she asked out of nowhere as I chuckled, my eyes almost closed. I placed a hand on her tummy and giggled.

"Umm I think it's a boy, but I want a girl as pretty as you are. But even if it is a boy than I am going to love him to my fullest too" I answered as she chuckled lightly leaning the side of her head on my head which was on her shoulder. We didn't get the gender checked as we planned it a surprise for the two of us.

"Really? I think if it's a boy than he would look like you and if it's a girl than she would look like you too I don't know I have a gut feeling" she spoke up as I hmmed in response.

"Look I can tell how my son would look by looking at your childhood pictures but how would my daughter look?" She pouted as I snickered a little, my eyes closed already.

"Hey Hyunjin! I have an idea, here get up look at me" she excitedly patted my cheek as I opened my eyes and looked at her.

"Can you please bring me my makeup bag?" she spoke excitement evident in her tone, I knitted my brows as my head tilted to the side.

"Lemme take you upstairs if you want to do your makeup" I spoke as I don't let her climb stairs or get off stairs alone. She dead panned and gave me a 'really' look.

"Dumb ass I aint doing my own makeup, I will give you a makeover to see how my baby girl would look" she smiled widely as my features relaxed and my shoulders fell, wait what?

"B-Baby I don't think that's a good idea" I tried to speak as nicely as possible as anything can actually piss her off nowadays, she shook her head and pouted like a child.

"No! Come on you get your makeup done from me for the shoots almost every day, I will just put on a lot of eye shadows, blush on, lip sticks and liners, that's all" she spoke as my eyes widen how can I- like what?

"Hana bab-"

"Hyunjin" She pouted and acted like a baby as I sighed giving in, I can't resist her puppy dog face. I almost cried when I brought her the makeup bag and she clapped like a kid.

I sat in front of her closing my eyes, giving her my precious face to play with, god save me. She started the makeup and almost 15 minutes later she completed it, and I could guess it was a light makeup look because after all the baby won't get born with a gothic makeover doesn't matter even if it's a makeup artists baby.

"Hey open your eyes" she spoke as I opened my eyes. She started to laugh at my face as I took the mirror and saw myself in it, well her skills are really impressive I gotta say that but this look on my face looks like I am a joker or something.

"My baby daughter is going to be so cute whilst being moody" she lightly pinched my nose as I was acting like a whinny kid too.

"Okay now go and tie your hair into two pony tails on the front" she spoke enthusiastically as I knitted my brows and slightly widen my eyes, like dude now this too?

"Hana no please" I spoke as she went quiet, her features fell and a frown formed on her lips.

"You can wear that heavy wig for your fans, you can put on a queen's makeup look, you can honestly wear heavy dresses for them but you cant even tie your hair into pony tails for your wife?" she questioned as I wanted to cry, why did I sign up for dressing up like a queen in the I AM YOU Halloween version? She looked down as her eyes started to shine and it looked as if she was about to cry so I immediately gave up and surrendered.

"Okay okay don't be sad, I will do it for you" I got up as I sighed and mentally slapped my forehead really hard as I saw the couch in front of me, the same couch where everything had happened that night. I rolled my eyes and groaned lowly, why couldn't I just control myself??!

I am saying as if I don't want a baby -_- when in real life I am more excited than Hana, Hyunjin bro get your thing straight.

I walked out of the washroom with Hana's 2 pink hair ties which tied my hair into ponies, as I made my way towards Hana who was on her phone right now.

"I am here" I spoke as she looked at me, her eyes filled with awe and admiration.

"Aww you look so cute!" she squealed as I snickered at her cuteness. She walked towards me cupping my cheeks. "My daughter is going to be really beautiful I am dead sure!" she spoke as I giggled again.

She looked at me in my eyes as we made an eye contact, both of our faces bright with soft smiles plastered onto them, she caressed my cheek with her thumb as she leaned in and I closed my eyes, anticipating for her kiss as I pouted my lips, but instead her lips came in contact with my cheek and just for a mere second. She pulled away and suddenly looked at me with disgusted eyes as I had my eyes shut tight before and lips tightly pouted, ready for her lips.

"Pervert. I can't kiss my daughter" she lightly hit my shoulder and walked away as I stood there looking like a brainless dumb crack head jerk stupid, wow just wow she makes me do so many things for her and I don't even get a kiss in return, applause applause! This is going to be a long journey...