8. Unwanted

Hana's POV

Cold wind blew against my face as I was pulled in the balcony by someone, my heart skipped a beat as my eyes were shot open, a gasp escaped my lips as my heart beat crazily, but it started to beat even faster when I saw Hyunjin standing in front of me causing me to panic and freak out inside.

I lightly jerked my arms out of his grasp as he looked in my eyes intensely, depleting all my might and confidence away, my hands were getting numb and I felt it.

The sky was dark blue and soon it would turn pitch black, I blinked a few times trying to gain my confidence as I looked away from his powerful gaze. A few seconds passed and I heard him exhale deeply before he cleared his throat.

"Wanted to talk" He uttered as he stood properly. I looked at him hesitantly as he slid the glass door of the balcony shut and stood in front of me.

"I-I know what so ever happened was wrong and shouldn't had happened" he started as I just listened to him with a plain face, nibbling onto the inside on my cheek.

"Let us just both of us forget about it and move on" he spoke so easily as I rose an eyebrow and lightly scoffed under my breathe yet my expressions managed to show case how much hurt I was despite being angry or mad at him.

He read my expressions and got to know I wasn't at all pleased with such a simple statement.

"l-listen Hana we cant do an-"

"Forget it Hyunjin, I might forget what happened and move on... but there's something more important" I spoke in a low voice, my heart racing again as my knees were getting numb because of how nervous I felt at the moment.

He knitted his brows and looked more confused and dazed as he kept silent and anticipated my next words. I looked at him as I gulped the lump which had formed in my throat before getting myself to speak up.

"H-Hyunj-jin I-I" I inhaled deeply and shut my eyes tight before speaking again. Hyunjin's expressions got even intense, he himself looking nervous as why was I stuttering so much.

"I-I am pregnant"

I don't know how but those words managed to slip off my tongue as I felt each and every cell in my body jump because of how I felt right now.

"What?" Hyunjin spoke in a small yet solemn tone; I looked up at him and bit my lower lip in nervousness. His eyes were squinted and he was just staring at me in disbelieve.

"Than what are you doing here? You should be in the hospital. Go and get it aborted" He spoke firmly although his breathing was getting heavier, fury had started to show in his orbs which caught me off guard, and what does he mean? I knitted my brows and looked at him in shock.

"Okay we can go together if you want" He spoke rather calmly and I could sense how much desperate he was to get the baby aborted.

"What do you exactly mean?"

"That I want you to get rid of the baby" He said emphasizing over every word as if whatever he was saying was the absolutely correct.

"H-Hyunjin"

"Oh god, don't tell me you want to have this baby, this is nonsense if you are planning this melodrama" He spoke, his features relaxing. I gulped looking up at him, nibbling onto my inner cheek.

"Hana are you even in the right state of mind! This was a mere mistake and here you are creating an even bigger deal out of it, we should correct our mistake not act dumb like you are acting!" Hyunjin raised his voice as I flinched; he gritted his teeth and glared at me as my heart sank.

"Hyunjin the mistake is done by us, why should we punish the baby who isn't even at fault?" I asked my voice cracking.

"Oh god... Mistakes should be corrected for your kind information, you are gonna ruin your own life and drag me in this shit too" He spoke the last part through gritted teeth.

"Look we can't have this baby, I am a K-pop artist and I am doing pretty well and at this stage I can't afford to get in scandals and get kicked out of the company, and you yourself are also doing well and also you're really young so please listen to me and abort it Hana. It will ruin everything."

His voice was so soft and fragile. Tears started to form in my eyes, how can Hyunjin say something like this? He should be responsible for what he did so why is he acting like this now?

"N-No Hyunjin" I spoke thinking of the baby growing in me, how can I be so cruel towards it.

Hyunjin shut his eyes as he inhaled deeply, his jaws clenched visibly as he grabbed my forearms and yanked them lightly, forcefully wanting me to look at him.

"Hana.... Look this baby is just a mistake, a fucking mistake" He spoke harshly, how the hell can he be so rude towards me and the baby? Right now I felt more disgusted and hurt than angry.

"I didn't get in the situation at my own!" I slightly raised my voice.

"It is not just my fault! You are the one who did everything and now you aren't even taking the fucking responsibility Hyunjin! How can you be like this?" I spoke strictly jerking my arms off his light grip, the hurt in my chest caused tears to erupt out of my tear ducts.

"Well it's your fault, because I did everything with your consent, I asked if you wanted me to continue or should I stop, but you didn't stop me either" He rolled his eyes as I squinted mine. Oh god how low.

"Now you are going to blame me just so you can fucking save your ass?!" This time all the anger in me exploded as I yelled and balled my fist.

"Yes because this is not my fault it's your fault!!" He shouted staring intensely at me. My features relaxed and my lips parted, letting out a devastated yet highly shocked and disgusted sigh as I shook my head slowly, tears spilling out of my eyes. I can't believe the monster standing in front of me is the same Hyunjin I used to call my best friend, my buddy my everything, in fact my love.

"Oh my god I can't believe you. You know what! You are right I am at fault for trusting you, befriending you and for fucking loving you! But just so you know, you don't even hold a mere spot in my heart now and like you are calling this baby- actually my baby a mistake, than know you yourself are the biggest fucking mistake that could ever happen to anyone! I can't believe you could fall so low Hwang Hyunjin!"

I shouted as tears blurred my view and slowly started to fall out of my eyes over and over again, how can he say something like this to me? How can he be this insensitive, so cruel so heartless? This is not the Hyunjin I used to know, where did he go?

I sniffed as I bumped my shoulder against his arm before sliding the glass door open and running away from there already bawling my eyes out.