5. Wrong Step

[A small disclaimer for all of you since i figured a few of you anticipated some hardcore smut scene.... But i would like to apologize I do not and can not write hard core smuts :( here is a chapter with a few scenes hope you guys like it!]

"O-Oh that..." The girl's words slowly faded into thin air due to the sudden rush of embarrassment through her entire body, perhaps she had thought otherwise about the situation. Hyunjin noticing her flushed face, squinted his eyes tilting his head to the other side probably thinking about something.

"Did you-" A dramatic gasp rolled out of his lips catching Hana off gaurd.

"Did you really think... I just moaned?" The air got thicker and denser as Hyunjin just stared down at the latter with his ebony orbs squinted slightly. Hana at hearing that mentally panicked shaking her hands in disapproval trying to explain her self but her small words got muffled inside her mouth feeling the tall guy infront taking steps closer towards her.

"Stop lying, babe..." The tone, those hypothesizing eyes, that vibe, that face, the little distance, everything was just so overwhelming, making the poor girl's heart race like crazy. Gulping in, Hana mustered up the courage to explain herself, avoiding eye contact as much as possible.

"Hyunjin I didn't mean th-" 

"Quit resisting already Hana..." Softly caressing the named girls cheek, he gently uttered cutting her off. Her name coming from him sounded so sweet all of a sudden, was it like this before too or was she noticing it for the first time? 

"If what you are saying is really true, than why are you unable to look up in my eyes, huh?" The awfully low voice caused shivers to roll down Hana's back as she felt her legs getting numb by every minute standing under his intense stare now.

"W-We should get back to wor-" 

Before she could end her sentence his soft plump lips assisted him to cut her off by attaching his lips with hers. Hana jerked unnoticeably as her inside started to shake, her eyes were shot open and her back arched at the sudden touch. Hyunjin on the other hand softly closed his eyes feeling goosebumps all over his face.

His hands wandered around her waist before he filled the gap between the two and lightly pinned her in the wall.

Hana's breathing got insane as she felt tingles bursting through her stomach to everywhere throughout her body, causing her body to feel numb. It just felt like a dream, the overwhelming feeling making her loose control over herself as her hands roamed around his shoulders, her eyes closing due to the unexplainable blissful feeling in her stomach.

Hyunjin smiled feeling Hana's grip around his shoulders and her arms crossing over around his neck as she tiptoed a bit, though her heart was hammering inside her chest, but she just was unable to control that bodily reaction.

The boy's slightly shaky arms wrapped around her waist as he pulled her closer, his long fingers making small circles around her bare waist, both of their faces on fire by now. A little tug on Hana's lowerlip caused a weird voice to escape through her lips. 

The heavenly feeling blooming inside their hearts and by now it wasn't just a small innocent kiss for sure. The girl's eyes suddenly opened when she registered what was going on, it was wrong, it wasn't supposed to happen so she placed both her hands on Hyunjin's chest and lightly pushed him aside, breaking the contact of their lips as she stood straight, panting slightly. 

Her abrupt pulling away left Hyunjin dazed. The always so soft and innocent eyes suddenly carried such a dark demonic hue, it just didn't feel like him, it just didn't look like him. His cheeks were a shade of red and hair was messy. 

"I-I have to g-go"

Hana speedily rushed out of the dressing room, her hands shaking as she quickly grabbed onto her hand bag and phone before rushing out of the door, her desires dying inside her as she knew it was going somewhere else.

Right at the moment she was about to twist the door knob open, Hyunjin speeded towards her as he placed his hand on top of her lightly pressing it, before Hana felt his body touching her from the back as he slowly removed his hand from above hers and slowly caressed her arm with it softly back hugging her.

Hana bit onto her lower lip when Hyunjin seductively caressed his nose on her neck while he let out a shaky breathe as his own eyes closed. This wasn't the aura Hyunjin carried before.

"You are so mean, how can you leave me just like that?" He whispered in a small hoarse voice, his warm breath fanning her ear causing a gulp to roll down Hana's throat.

"H-Hyunjin its wrong" She managed to speak turning to face him.

"Does it feel wrong?" he lowered his head a bit and whispered close to her face as she was staring into his eyes that were so different and hypnotizing that she couldn't respond through words instead she just ended up nodding in denial. And God knew why, her inside was again and again alarming her that it was wrong but her heart and body thought otherwise.

"Then its not wrong" Hyunjin came closer to the sensitive skin softly pressing a kiss on her cheek.

"I can see the desperation in your eyes too, stop resisting me Hana." He spoke so firmly that it left Hana speechless. Hyunjin grinned shortly before using his thumb to caress the other side of her neck, laggardly her eye balls rolled back due to the sudden gush of feelings in her because of his soft touch.

She didn't think twice before nodding to what he had just said. Lightly tilting her head upwards, their lips touched since Hyunjin was already hovering on top of her. The blissful feeling began floating in her stomach once again, and with that she killed the side of her that wanted to go away, resist and suppress herself, though they didn't calculate their actions and completely felt like they were being engulfed by the feeling.

Things happened that never happen between friends, things happened that weren't suppose to happen in the first place. Though the desires were fulfilled and the bodily affection was fed too but maybe they didn't know what could be the cons of what just happened... 

[SO GUYS HERE IS THE CHAPTER YOU PEOPLE WANTED! sorry if that was a disappointment lol. Kindly ignore the errors if any i didnt get to reread it, also I am sorry I can't right smuts i am not confident with that, i hope it was okay and clear that what might have happened here... Thanks for your support! Love y'all!]