chapter fifteen

Aries yanked my foot causing me to fall flat on my back. I gasped, in awe at just how fast he was on top of me. His mouth was on mine, claiming me all in front of Silas. He wrapped his fingers around my throat, squeezing as his mouth move on mine. I was both breathless from the kiss and from him choking me. I could barely breathe, but I fucking loved it.

I moaned into his mouth, my fingers yanking and pulling at his hair. He grunted in what seemed like pain as I yanked his hair hard enough that his head flew back. He glared down at me as I smiled up at him sheepishly. Oops? He began to attack my neck, sinking his teeth, bitting, sucking, and licking. I hurt him, so in classic Aries-like fashion, he was going to one up me and mark me.

"You, dick," I struggled to get out, despite not minding for a second.

He ripped the towel away like it was nothing, tossing it halfway across the room. His eyes nearly seemed to darken as he took me in. He took one of my breasts in his mouth. He nearly pressed all of his weight against me, and I fell back against the bed consequently. I tilted my head back, Silas' soft blue eyes watching Aries actions carefully, seeming intrigued. He pulled his lips into his mouth, releasing a short breath.

"I'm going to fuck you so fucking hard," Aries growled lowly next to my ear. "And he's going to watch every fucking second. That's what you want, right?"

I nodded swiftly, feeling his large fingers running up and down my slit. "Yes," I whimpered.

I felt his finger at my entrance causing me to thrust my hips forward. He chuckled, shoving his finger inside of me suddenly. I moaned, nearly choking as it escaped my lips.

"Please," I could barely get out.

"Look at her, Silas," Aries said with a smirk. "She's begging for my cock."

"Shut the fuck up, Aries," I groaned. "And fuck me."

He gripped my jaw tightly. I whimpered as he brought his fiery gaze to mine. His plump lips hovered over mine, but he wasn't going to kiss me. He was angry with me. If looks could kill, I would've been long gone. I felt myself squirm, feeling even more turned on than I was previously.

"What the fuck did you just say to me?" He asked lowly, his eyebrow raised slightly. The look on his face was sinister, deadly even. His lips were in a firm line, his jaw taut. His eyes had grown much darker, stormy even. His hand on my jaw moved down to my throat, squeezing. I clutched onto the bedsheets, my toes curling in anticipation.

"There is absolutely nothing you can do that'll make her fear you," Silas said. Aries' eyes flickered to him before they looked back down at me, moving down to my body language.

His grip around my neck tightened tenfold. "She's a masochist," he said to Silas, but his gaze remained on me. His face lowered down closer to mine. "And a brat."

He kissed me hard. I quite literally lost my breath, wanting to pull him closer, but he pinned my arms down to the bed. He bit my lip like he had done a month prior when we first had sex. He licked up the dripping blood before bringing the taste into my mouth on his tongue.

As he let go of my arms, I began tugging his shirt off. He let me have it, taking it off, and tossing it before reconnecting the kiss. I could feel him unbuckling his pants. My heart was thumping in my chest, going wild as I realized what was about to happen. Silas was about to watch me fuck Aries. And I was dying to know what was going on in his head.

I gasped as Aries thrusted into me roughly. The whole bed jerked despite the combined weights of Aries, Silas, and mine. And as he thrusted into me again, the headboard slammed against the wall. He let out a deep groan as he looked down at me, holding my waist and fucking me like we were the only two people in the room.

"Fuck, Aries," I cried. "Harder."

"If I fuck you any harder," he panted, "I'm going to break you."

I wrapped my arms around him, pulling him down onto me. He spread my legs further, getting a deeper and more intimate angle. I wrapped my legs around his waist, practically screaming as he hit my g-spot repeatedly. I bit down onto his shoulder, my nails sinking into his back, and not one single complaint left his mouth. I admired him.

"If you cum now," he growled, "you're going to regret it. But I can imagine me telling you that is only bringing you closer."

I didn't even say anything. I couldn't say anything. I couldn't form an actual word if I wanted to. All that left my mouth were a string of desperate and pleading vowel sounds. But he was absolutely right. If he told me not to cum, I was going to cum. When he ordered me around, it made it much more difficult for me to contain myself.

In short, I loved when Aries bossed me around. I loved to make him mad. I loved the way he reacted when he got pissed with me. Every threat had me feeling as though I were at the edge of my seat, waiting for him to pounce. Waiting for him to claim me and fuck me into a good girl. He was so fucking right. I was a brat.

He flipped me over, pulling my bottom up. "Get on all fours." Despite my trembling body, I pushed myself up slowly. "And look at Silas while I make you cum."

I took in a slow shaky breath, finding myself looking right at Silas as he looked back at me. The most I could grasp from his facial expression was curiosity with a mix of amusement. His face maybe didn't give away much, but his eyes certainly did. How the fuck did I get so lucky to find these two men who were fulfilling one of my deepest, buried sexual fantasies? And I didn't even have to search, they just seemed to fall into my lap.

I found myself nearly lost in my thoughts before Aries caught me off guard. As the scream left my mouth in surprise, my eyes fluttered shut. Aries gripped my hair tightly.

"No," he growled. "Open your fucking eyes and look at him."

I didn't seem to follow his instructions fast enough. He yanked my hair back, forcing me to look at Silas. A whimper escaped my lips. I couldn't hold his gaze for too long without feeling as though I were going to erupt. But I couldn't look away, almost hypnotized. With each jerk of my body, and every moan that left my mouth, I felt it.

"Aries..." I trailed off. I didn't have much time, or anything else to say. But he knew exactly what I meant as he picked up speed. The sound of his skin slapping against mine intensified as well as the sounds of pleasure that left Aries and I's mouth.

I just needed to touch Silas. Not even in a sexual way, just a way where I could feel him. I slid my hand across the bed toward him. He looked down at it before he took it in his. And that's when it happened.

The minute he looked back at me, I squeezed his hand as though my life depended on it. An earth shattering orgasm flooded throughout my body, soaking my bedsheets as I squirted for the first time ever in my life. I didn't even have time to be shocked. Exhausted, my body fell slack against the bed as as I panted. If I thought I was trembling before, I was definitely trembling now.

I was still holding onto Silas' hand, he hadn't let go and neither had I. I was still coming down, not fully here even as I felt Aries release his cum on my ass. My breathing remained labored as my heart rate began to slow.

I felt someone push my messy hair out of my face. My hair was tucked behind my ear even in its disheveled, sweaty, and matted manner. I felt a weight lift off the bed as they shifted. I was flipped onto my back as Aries looked down at me, seemingly intrigued. He licked his lips, admiring the clear effect that he had on my shaking body.

"Well, don't you look throughly fucked?"