~2~

"I'll do it"

"No. I'm doing it" Bakugou protests.

"Ooh! Actually, I think we'll take the red haired shark dude thing" Toga yells clapping her hands.

"What?! No! I'll do it, leave him alone!" Bakugou hisses.

"Katsuki please" Kirishima says.

"No! What kind of man do you think I am?!" Bakugou yells.

Kirishima looks into Bakugou's eyes. The only thing Bakugou sees in Kirishima's eyes is determination. Bakugou gives Kirishima a questioning look before he feels something hit his foot. Kirishima had managed to slide his phone over to Bakugou. Now he was only hoping Bakugou could get the location sent in time. Shigaraki comes up and drags Kirishima towards one of the devices. They strap him to a table with more of the quirk cancelling rope.
Please Katsuki he thinks. He closes his eyes tight not wanting to see what they'll do to him.

Bakugou frantically tries to open the phone behind his back. He managed to get it in his hands, then he noticed there was a password.

"Number!" He yells hoping Kirishima would understand. He does. Then he feels a sharp pain on his stomach. He opens his eyes to see that they're whipping him. They hit him a few times, him only screaming before he can start to turn his screams into words.

"4" Kirishima yells out.

Whip

"8"

Whip

"0"

Whip whip

"15!" Kirishima screams. The villains have no idea what's going on. They continue to whip him in many different spots, he tries to keep his eyes open. Not now! You can't go down now!  But despite how hard he tries to stay awake, darkness eventually consumes him.

~30 minutes later~

When Kirishima woke up he was in somebody's arms. The person carrying him was running, he could tell by the slight bounce he was moving at. There were crashes coming from behind him. Kirishima's eyes shoot open remembering the events of the past few minutes. Bakugou is carrying him running as fast as he can, a few other heroes they know are fighting behind them. There's Uravity, Creati, Earphone Jack, and Froppy. Kirishima starts to panic thinking about what might be happening to them, his quirk going crazy as a result. Bakugou stops running and looks down at Kirishima.

"Why aren't you fighting?" Kirishima asks.

"I had to make sure you were okay first" Bakugou answers. He sets Kirishima on the ground and runs towards the fight. Kirishima hurts everywhere but mostly his chest and stomach. How many times did they hit me? I blacked out after maybe 10. Bakugo and the other heroes come running towards them.

"The villains are down right now. Ingenium, Pinky, and Chargebolt are down the hall coming to take these villains" Uraraka explains carrying a bleeding and unconscious Tsu. Momo holds Jiro.

"Okay, we need to get them to a doctor" Bakugou says starting to walk towards the door. The other heroes follow close behind. Right as they're about to exit the room a portal opens under them. They fall through the portal and end up in a room with no windows or doors. They slam onto the ground in the room. Kirishima screams as he lands on his stomach.

The heroes scramble to stand up and help their injured friends. They don't know where they are or why they're even there.

"WHAT THE HELL?!" Bakugou screams pounding on the walls. Explosions come from his hands as he tries to break through the wall.