~3~

Tsu and Bakugou  just stare at him

"What're you guys staring at" Kirishima asks with a nervous chuckle. Tsu just shakes her head a little and walks over to where Uraraka is sleeping. Kirishima walks into the bathroom to do his business. When he walks out everyone is awake and waiting for him.

"Something wrong" He asks stopping.

"You doing alright?" Bakugou asks.

"I already said, I'm fine" Kirishima says with a fake smile. 

Honestly he's in a lot of pain. The cuts from the whip burn and sting with every movement. The marks that didn't break skin ache and send pain all throughout his body if he makes the wrong movement. He's tired and probably lost a lot of blood. His eyes widen when he sees the bed he's been sleeping on, a decent amount of blood sits there.

"Let's play a game~" Toga says over the speaker. A mist in put into the air and when the heroes try to activate their quirks it doesn't work.

"What the-" Momo starts to say. She's cut off by a hole appearing in the wall.

"Don't bother trying to fight me. There's a force field. You'll be the one getting hurt not me" Shouto says jumping down through the hole.

"What do you want from us?" Uraraka asks.

"Isn't it obvious. Entertainment" Shouto says with a smirk.

"Are you gonna hurt us?" Momo asks.

"You, blonde one, come with me" Shouto says ignoring Momo.

"Like hell I will" Bakugou says.

"Then we'll just take one of the others. Hmm, how about we give that one a few more whippings" Shoto says pointing to Kirishima.

"Nope. No. Uh uh. Let's just go" Bakugou says walking towards Shouto despite the yells from the other heroes. They somehow start floating up, the hole filling when they're all the way up. Shoto ties Bakugou's hands in the quirk cancelling rope and leads him down a hall to a room. The room is like a living room with plain walls, and the furniture is a bland gray, all of it.

"What the" Bakugou says.

"Yup, this is it" Shouto answers.

"What, so you're gonna rape me here or somethin'?" Bakugou says.

"Nah, just thought we could hang" Shouto answers walking over to the couch and sitting down.

"The hell. Aren't I supposed to be getting tortured or something?" Bakugou asks. Shouto's face contorts to look hurt. Bakugou feels a pang in his chest. Why do I feel this way? He's a villain. Why do I feel bad for making him upset? He thinks.

"Look, we're not all bad" Shouto says standing up and walking towards Bakugou. 

"Ya, sure. Then why are we here?" Bakugou asks.

"Our main goal right now is to kill Endeavor. You guys are heroes that will get in our way"

"Why'd you hurt Shittyhair?"

"Oh the red head? Not sure why they did it. But i promise i'm not as bad as them"

"Tch"

"Look. We're not supposed to be without our masks, that way we can set you free once Endeavor is dead"

"Then where's your mask?"

Shouto blushes and looks away.

"Let's not talk about that. But don't tell them, I promise I'm not going to hurt you. I'm supposed to but I just can't"