~6~

So I just realized I've been spelling some names wrong. I'll go back and fix them and I'll be spelling them the right way from now on. Bakugo to Bakugo and Midoria to Midoriya.
"Yeah, we're together"

The room goes silent, nobody knows what to say. They know that two omegas dating has never happened before. Kirishima and Kaminari both look away from the other heroes looking at them. The room is silent for a few minutes.

"That's cool" Uraraka says breaking the silence. The two omegas let out sighs of relief and look at each other.

"How does that... Work out? Like... Well..." Jiro asks.

"I'm assuming you mean heats? Well, you see. We go to this special store that sells-" Kaminari starts but Kirishima slaps a hand over his mouth.

"How about we not tell everyone about our sex life?" He says through gritted teeth. Kaminari shrugs but nods.

"I'm assuming you get the point" Kaminari says and the team nods.

Everybody starts to get tired. They all crawl into a bed and fall asleep, scared of what will happen to them in the near future.

~Morning~

Everybody wakes up smelling something weird.

"Oh no... Is that?-" Uraraka says earning a groan for a response from the Omegas.

"Well shoot" Momo says playing with Jiro's hair while the Omega clings to her.

"Ooh~ Looks like heat is starting! This'll be fun" Izuku says over the speaker.

"Why don't we take someone now? See how they react~" Toga sings earning growls from all the alphas. All except Bakugou who is still asleep.

"Bakugou wake up!" Uraraka yells. Bakugou jolts awake, glares at Uraraka, and starts listening. 

"How about, Ponytail, Helium, Speedy, and Explode" Izuku says. The gas comes into the room and Shoto and Izuku walk in. The omegas cling to their alphas whining and begging. Shoto and Izuku grab the alphas and they disappear into the ceiling. 

"Oh no *Ribbit" Tsu says.

~With the Alphas~

Shoto and Izuku drag the alphas further away from the room of upset omegas. All of the alphas are upset about it and at trying to pull away. All of them except for Bakugou, who just seems dazed. They stop at a hallway with 4 doors. Dabi walks out of one and Toga walks out of the other.

"Helium, you're going with Toga here. Ponytail with Dabi. Speedy you're with me. And Explode you're with Shoto" Izuku says. They're all dragged into different rooms.

~With Uraraka and Toga~

"Ochaco!" Toga squeals. Uraraka stands still but straight up, ready to fight.

"Why are we here?" Uraraka asks sternly.

"You mean... You mean you don't like being here?" Toga says looking sad.

"Of course not! You kidnapped us!"

"Well I think I'll just have to change your mind then"

~With Momo and Dabi~

Momo sits in a dark room. She can see nothing but pitch darkness. She can hear the screams coming from Uraraka. A small blue light appears on the other side of the room.

"What a loud friend you've got there" A deep husky voice says before the light goes out. It appears closer to Momo but a different side of the room. Momo can see the outline of his face.

"I hope you're not this loud" He says before the light goes out. Momo doesn't know what to say, so she says nothing. The man appears right in front of her, blue flames burning her skin.

"Guess there's only one way to find out"

~With Iida and Izuku~

Izuku wasted no time getting to the violence. The second the door closes, he lunges at Iida. Iida can hear the screams of the two other alphas. He runs away from Izuku only to get lunged at again.

"You're fast. But I know you can't escape me" Izuku days giggling.

"I won't give up!"

~And finally, the moment you've all been waiting for. With Bakugou and Shoto~

Bakugou gets thrown into a room similar to the one he was in before with Shoto. He lands on a couch. He can hear the screams of Uraraka, Iida, and Momo.

"Hey" Shoto says sitting next to Bakugou.

"What do you want you damn extra" Bakugou retorts, his voice muffled my the couch cushion.

"You okay" Shoto asks sitting next to Bakugou's head.

"Fuck off" Bakugou says.

"What's that smell?" Shoto asks sniffing the air. Bakugou tenses up.

"I-I don't know what you're talking about" Bakugou says. Did I just fucking stutter?! He thinks.

"No *Sniff* something definitely smells different" Shoto says.

"Well, the omegas are in heat so it's probably that" Bakugou says.

"No it *Sniff* it smells like it's closer" Shoto says sniffing around the room. His eyes go wide and he gasps.

"It coming from you" Shoto says. Fear shoots through Bakugou and he tries to hide it.

"Yeah it's the uhh... The body wash Melon tits made" He says.

"Well, it smells good" Shoto says. Bakugou blushes, luckily he's still hiding his face in the sheets.

I can't let him know. I can't let anyone know.

Did y'all like the chapter? I wanted to post it in Sunday but... It's Thursday night... I had an idea but had trouble putting it into... A chapter? Anyway, give me any feedback! Good or bad! I wanna know how I can improve