~11~

We have to find the main alpha of the pack or things will go terribly wrong

"I think we should wait until everyone can contribute to the decision. This isn't the type of thing we should discuss on our own" Iida says.

~An hour later~
Nobody has woken up yet, Kirishima and Jiro still haven't returned. Iida, Uraraka, and Momo are starting to get scared.

"What if they never wake up?" Uraraka asks, worried.

"Don't think like that" Iida orders.

"I'm soooorry. It's kinda hard not to. But I know I should stay strong!" Uraraka says making her hands into fists of determination.

The usual hole appears in the wall as Kirishima and Jiro fall through it. Momo and Uraraka run to catch them. Momo hugs Jiro and Uraraka places Kirishima next to Denki.

"Oh my god! What did they do to you?!" Momo screams looking at Jiro's face.

Her face is covered in cuts and bruises. Momo lays her down on a bed and makes cloths and bandages to clean and heal the cuts.

Kirishima curls up to Denki, which wakes Denki up. He looks at Kirishima's face and gasps.

"W-What happened?!" He yells. Uraraka grabs some bandages and helps Denki heal Kirishima's cuts.

~A week later~
The heat is over and everyone can take a break now. Well, that's what they think. After the incident with Jiro and Kirishima, the villains have been leaving them alone. That is, until three days after the heat ended.

~With the villains~

"Do we have the plan yet?" Dabi asks, his voice deep and calm.

"Almost done. Just one flaw" Kurogiri answers.

"What now?" Shigaraki asks, angry.

"The other pro heroes are looking for the heroes we have captured" Izuku answers pounding his fists on the counter.

"So we currently have..." Dabi asks trailing off asking for someone else to finish the sentence.

"Number 1, 2, 4, 6, 7, and 9 heroes" Kurogiri finishes.

"Numbers 3 and 8 are looking for the rest" Shigaraki answers.

"Easy! Just capture the burdens as well!" Toga says gripping her favorite knife.

"It won't work" Shoto pipes in from the corner where he was reading a book.

"Why not Sho?" Izuku asks walking over to him and laying his head in Shoto's shoulder.

"Number 3 hero: Tokoyami Fumikage. Quirk: Dark Shadow. He can use his quirk against us with the entrances and exits of the rooms" Shoto explains.

"Okay. What about the other one silly?" Izuku asks kissing Shoto's cheek.

"Number 8 hero: Shinso Hitoshi. Quirk: Brainwashing. One simple word from any of us and he has us under his control. These two heroes are the ones we have to avoid for all of our safety" Shoto explains sounding bored.

He closes his book and stands up, Izuku is clinging into his arm looking up at him with lovey dovey eyes.

"Then we just have to make sure they can't find the heroes"

Sorry this one is a short and late. Writer's block is a total bitch. This will probably be my last update until at least Christmas. Or, if you don't celebrate it, just December 25th. Bye!