~9~

Y'all imma start saying Todoroki instead if Shoto. Ight? Ight.

I had no other choice

"What do you mean by that?" Momo asks. Bakugou whimpers in his sleep and Todoroki runs his hands through the spikey blonde hair.

"I had no other choice" He repeats.

"There's always another choice" Momo says putting her hand on Todoroki's shoulder. He makes eye contact with her again, but he quickly turns his attention back to Bakugou shaking his head slightly.

"So, you gonna tell me what happened?" Momo asks.

"What do you mean?" Todoroki asks.

"Why did you have no choice? Who made you do this?"

"I shouldn't say"

"Come on. I was your best friend. Still am. Was it Endeavor?"

"He's part of it yes"

"Who else?"

"Midoriya"

"Midoriya? How?"

"Endeavor had just killed my mom. You know how I told you this"

"Yeah because you didn't make number one hero"

"Yes. Well after that I ran into the woods and found Midoriya. His mom had just been killed as well. We decided being heroes was too much. I didn't know what he did after that"

"Mhm. I know you told me this"

"Well I was walking through the street. This was 2 years ago"

~Flashback~
Todoroki was walking back home from hanging out with Momo and Jiro. They had started dating a year ago and he could not be more proud. Somebody covered his mouth with their hand and pulled him into an alley. He activated his quirk ready to attack before the person spoke.

"Todoroki wait. It's me Midoriya. Don't attack" Midoriya says letting go of Todoroki.

"Midoriya? What the hell? You scared me" Todoroki says turning his quirk off.

"I'm sorry. But I have something urgent to say" Midoriya says.

"What is it?"

"I know your brother. I work with him actually. And I want you to join us"

"Wait? Touya? But he a villain. You're a villain?!"

"Well yes. But you can work with us!"

"No can do. I may not be a hero but I sure as hell am not going to be a villain"

"Well you leave me with no choice" Midoriya snaps his fingers and Todoroki collapses.

~A week later~
Todoroki wakes up on a bed in a small room. Midoriya walks in with a smile on his face.

"Let me go!" Todoroki yells trying to move but he's being held down by ropes.

"Don't try to hurt me now sho~"

"You don't wanna get hurt? Let. Me. Go" Todoroki says through clenched teeth.

"Join us. Work with us"

"Never!"

"I don't wanna have to do this but, If you don't work with us, I will hurt everyone you care about"

"But..." I can't let him find them. Todoroki thinks.

"Fine. I'll join you"

"Yay!" Midoriya claps his hands and kisses Todoroki.

~End of flashback~

"You and Jiro. At the time you two were the only people I cared about. I couldn't let him hurt you" Shoto says looking down at his lap.

Momo looks at him surprised, tears sitting at the corners of her eyes. She wraps him in a tight hug.

"I'm so sorry he did that to you" She says. Todoroki hugs her back.

"It's not your fault" He says when they pull away.

"I promise, we are always here for you" Momo says wiping her eyes.

"Thank you" Todoroki says.

"Now. We must talk about Bakugou" Momo says giving Todoroki a smug smile. Todoroki blushes and looks down at Bakugou.

"W-What's there to talk about?" He stutters.

"Oh come on. I know you like him" She says.

"Yeah, what if I do?"

"I think it's cute. Although, I'm disappointed you didn't tell me you liked boys before hand"

"I didn't know... Until I met him"

"Well I think you two are so cute together!" Momo claps her hands excitedly.

"Oh, by the way. Happy Thanksgiving. I'll make sure you guys get something special" Todoroki says.

"Okay. Thanks" Momo says. Todoroki looks down at his watch.

"I should go before they question anything. See you...soon" Todoroki says.

Him and Momo exchange a tight hug. Todoroki looks down at Bakugou and softly picks him up and caries him to the bed with all the other Omegas. Bakugou whines and the other three whimper. Shoto uses his quirk to cool them off for a bit.

"Thank you" Momo says.

"Of course" Todoroki answers. He walks to the corner of the room and pushes a button on his watch. A tube comes down and he heads up into the ceiling. Iida walks over to Momo.

"That was a bad idea" He says.

"What was?" She asks

"Siding with the enemy"

"He not the enemy anymore"

"Maybe not to you"

"Definitely not to me"

Happy Thanksgiving!