~4~

This video is short but it gives me life

Truth or dare

Bakugo nods and they start playing the game.

"Okay i'll start. Tsu truth or dare?" Jiro asks.

"Dare. Ribbit" Tsu answers.

"I dare you to... hmm... Go hug Uraraka" Jiro says trying to think of something.

"Easy" Tsu says.

"Was that really all you could think of?" Tsu asks wrapping her arms around her girlfriend. She sits down in Uraraka's lap.

"Sorry, I wasn't prepared" Jiro says holding her hands up in defense.

We just gonna skip to an hour later. They just do some random dares and a few truths.

They are just talking about random stories, childhood memories, stuff like that. When a hole appears in the floor in the opposite side of the room. Everyone stands up quickly and runs towards the hole, no one daring to look inside it. 3 more beds are put into the room. Guess the others are here. Bakugo thinks.Sure enough only 5 minutes later a portal opens and 4 heroes get thrown into the room. Everyone who was already there was sitting on a bed. Kirishima jumps up only to fall back down letting out a small quiet whimper. 3 heroes, Ingenium, Pinky, and Chargebolt are thrown into the room through the portal. Kaminari sees Kirishima and runs up to him, Mina following close behind him. They both hug him tight. When they pull back they have a worried look in their faces.

"What did they do to you?!" Mina yells looking at Kirishima's back.

"Beat me pretty good, didn't they?" Kirishima says rubbing the back of his neck.

"Pretty good?! I don't see any untouched skin on your back!" Kaminari yells.

"Yeah" Kirishima mumbles.

~Wee time skip~

"Guys we need to know second genders and Mates. Heat should be coming up in the next few days for us Omegas" Jiro says.

"Alpha" Momo says.

"Beta" Mina replies

"Beta" Tsu.

"Omega" Kirishima.

"Alpha" Bakugo.

"Omega" Jiro.

"Omega" Kaminari.

"I am an Alpha" Iida says.

"Alpha" Uraraka.

Momo starts to ask about mates when a voice comes on the speaker.

"We'll give you dinner tonight only because we have new recruits. From now on you must put on a good show!" Izuku says. Food slides across the room towards the team of heroes.

"What are their intentions?" Uraraka sighs.

"Killing Endeavor" Bakugo says.

"What? How do you know?" Mina asks.

"He tol- I heard them say it" Bakugo says, catching himself before he says something dumb.

"Why would they want to kill Endeavor? He's a retired hero" Iida asks.

"Don't fucking know" Bakugo says picking up a bowl of ramen and taking a bite.

~With the villains~

Kurogiri is standing behind the bar cleaning cups. Shigaraki is talking to him, something about work domination. Toga and Izuku are fighting over who gets what knife. Shoto is standing in a corner talking to Dabi.

"Zuzu! I want that one!" Toga whines.

"No me! I want this knife!" Izuku yells.

"But it's mine!" Toga yells.

Then Shoto walks up and takes the knife from both of them.

"Mine now" He says smirking at the other 2 villains.

"That's not fair!" They both whine.

"Shut up and listen" Shigaraki says. Dabi walks behind him and grabs his waist. 

"We have 9 of the pro heroes. We can't know for sure what heroes will show up" Shigaraki says.

"Once we kill Endeavor we can set them free and they wont even remember what happened after a while" Kurogiri says. Shoto tenses up.

"You okay Shoto?" Dabi asks.

"Uhh.. yeah im fine... it's...uhh... i'm tired. Goodnight!" Shoto says running out of the room. Kurogiri checks his watch.

"Is he aware it's 2:28pm?" He asks.

~Back with the heroes~

"What do we do now?" Mina asks laying on the bed with her head hanging off the edge.

"Usually we just try to think things through, how we get out and stuff" Tsu says.

"But now that you guys are here, we know that even if we could get free, we wouldn't make it very far" Jiro adds.

"I don't know if that's a compliment or an insult" Kaminari says and they all laugh.

"Let's play another game~" Toga's voice says.

"We need two! I want the Yellow lightning dude and the red haired shark!" Izuku says.

The gas comes into the room and the ceiling opens up again. Two masked heroes jump into the room and grab the two omegas. The rest of the team tries to grab them back, yelling incoherent things, but it was no use.

They disappeared into the ceiling.

Sorry this chapter took so long to get out. I rewrote it like 2 times before finally liking it...somewhat. But hey, only two weeks until season 4! Updates may be slowed for a while. I have creative writing and writing stories everyday plus this calls for some shitty writers block. Anyway enough of my ranting... Peace out Broskies!✌