~5~

So sorry that it took so long to update. I've been doing drama at school and we have our play coming up in a little over 2 weeks. So I don't get home until about 4:30. So I'm using that as my excuse for being too lazy to update. Anything special y'all want to see. I will not be writing any NSFW though.

They disappeared into the ceiling.

"They can't just take them like that can they?!" Iida yells.

"Well, they can. This isn't the first time" Jiro says.

"Not the first time?!" Mina screams.

"Yeah. They took Bakugo first" Uraraka says jabbing her thumb in Bakugo's direction.

"What did they do?" Tsuyu asks.

"Not mu-" Bakugo starts but then he stops. He remembers what Shoto said. Look, I'm sorry but I have to make it look like it beat you. I have to.... At least slap you. There must be something he's hiding. If I keep this hidden I might be able to get more information. Bakugo thinks.

"Not much that I can't handle" Bakugo says trying to cover it up. It seems believable because they other heroes nod and roll their eyes because of the blonde's cockiness.

~With Kami and Kiri~

Kirishima leans against Kaminari as they walk down the hall. Kaminari wraps an arm around Kirishima to help hold him up. They walk down the plain hallway to a door. One of the masked villains opens it and shoves the two boys in, locking the door.

"Woah it's dark" Kaminari says. He uses a small bit of electricity to light the room up a bit.

"This is soo not manly" Kirishima says standing up.

"Wait, my quirk works. Maybe we can use our quirks to get out of here" Kaminari says.

"You're right!" Kirishima yells. He activates his quirk to his entire body. Then he runs head first towards the door. He slams into it, but his head bounces off of it.

"Well.... that didn't work. Hey Kami.... do you see that dragon over there?"Kirishima says sounding loopy before slamming to the ground,still awake but dazed. Kaminari just sits there in awe.

"What a man" Kaminari mutters. He activates his quirk. Maybe it's just a super powered door. He thinks.

"2 million volts!" Kaminari yells. Electricity flies towards the wall and bounces off, eventually fading out. And now Kaminari has gone stupid.

"Omg that was great! I've never laughed so hard!" Toga yells, laughing and running into the room. 

"Let's give them back! This was great" Izuku laughs. A portal opens up and the two boys fall through it.

~With the heroes~

Kamiari and Kirishima fall through a portal on the ceiling. Mina and Iida run up and catch the two.

"Okay so Kirishima is out cold and Kaminari has gone stupid" Momo says stating the obvious.

"What the hell happened!?" Mina yells laying Kirishima down on the bed he's been sleeping on.

Then a new voice comes on the speaker.

"As electricity bounces off the wall, these two idiots fall" A cold voice says. This voice sends shivers down all the heroes' spines. All but Bakugo. He knows this voice.

Momo makes a pen and a paper pad and writes that down. 

"We may need this. Maybe it's a puzzle" She says putting the paper pad on her and Jiro's bed.

"So... electricity. I'm taking my guess to say Kaminari tried to exit the room using his electricity against the wall" Iida says pushing his glasses up.

"Dumbass" Bakugo says.

Kirishima sits up. The room is spinning so he puts his hand against his head.

"What happened?" He asks.

"Allow me to show you~" Toga sings over the intercom. A hologram showed up and projected the whole scene that just went down.

"They...They did that? I mean, I see Kamiari doing that but... Kirishima? That seems unlikely" Momo says putting a hand on her chin.

"Well either way, you guys earned dinner for tomorrow" The cold voice says, 2 people laughing can be heard in the background. The wall opens up and the food is slid over towards them.

~An hour later~

Kirishima have both recovered from the incident. Everyone has eaten and showered and they've gone back to their circle in the corner.

"So, we need to go back to the conversation from earlier. Mates" Momo says, leaning her head on Jiro's shoulder.

Denki and Kirishima exchange worried glances before looking at the rest of the group.

"We'll go first. Momo and I are mates unmarked" Jiro says.

"Tsuyu and I are mates unmarked" Uraraka says.

"I do not currently have a mate" Iida says.

"I don't have a mate" Bakugo mutters.

"Damn, you don't have a mate Bakugo?" Denki asks.

"Didn't you hear fucking Pikachu? I'm too busy for that shit" Bakugo yells.

"Okay okay chill" Denki says putting his hands up in surrender.

"What about you Denki? You got a mate?" Jiro asks. Denki immediately goes paler, so does Kirishima.

"Well uhh... You see... I umm..." Denki says. Kirishima takes a deep breath and grabs Denki's hand.

"Yeah, we're together"

Ooh did y'all see it coming? I did. Sorry again about the slow update and the shorter chapter. I'm working on it! Anyways have a lovely day!