Crazy

WARNING: It won't be all sunshine and rainbows for our favorite couple.

Song: Crazy by Patsy Cline

Brett's POV

Crazy

I'm crazy for feeling so lonely

I'm crazy

Crazy for feeling so blue

I knew

You'd love me as long as you wanted

And then some day

You'd leave me for somebody new

He doesn't love me. He never did. I was just some quick fling. Someone he never even looked at until...until I don't know. Why did he ever look at me? Why? Why did he do this to me?

Worry

Why do I let myself worry?

Wondering

What in the world did I do...

It wasn't just me that he lead on, it was the whole firehouse. And now I have to face all of them and their sad "I'm sorry" looks on Monday. Gabby should have never left. None of this would have happened.

THREE HOURS EARLIER

Brett jumped off the couch hearing the knock on the door she had been waiting to hear all day.

"Hey," Brett called as she swung open the door to the one person she could not keep her mind off of.

"Hey," Casey called back, not quite as cheerful as what he was greeted with.

Casey slowly walked into Brett's apartment as if he was trying to memorize everything for the last time.

"Something wrong?" Brett asked as it was not normal for Casey and Brett to greet each other without a kiss.

"Ugh,...we need to talk."

"Okay..." Brett cautiously said.

"Ughhh, Brett, this isn't really easy to say but..."

"But what, Casey?"

"I can't do this anymore, Brett."

"I...I understand. You should probably go."

"Brett, I'm so..."

"Don't say it, Casey. It's fine. Really."

Brett got up to show Casey to the door. Never once shedding a tear or meeting Casey in the eye.

"Goodnight, Casey." Brett practically whispered.

"Night, Brett." Casey sadly called as he walked out for what he believed would be the last time.

Crazy

For thinking that my love could hold you...

I'm crazy for trying

And crazy for crying

And I'm crazy for loving

You..