Memories

Song: Memories by Maroon 5

*Thanks to Sarahhelen1987 on Fanfiction for suggesting this song! I hope you enjoy it!

Enjoy!

*This is a shorty, but don't worry; tomorrows will be longer!

Here's to the ones that we got

Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

Of everything we've been through

Toast to the ones here today

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

Sylvie smiled as she took one more look around the apartment. It looked so different, so...empty. It honestly didn't look like the place they had lived in at all.

"Hey babe, we better get going if we want to beat the traffic."

Sylvie looked over at her husband and immediately started tearing up.

"Hey, don't cry." Whispered Matt as he walked over and took her in his arms.

Sylvie sniffed and grabbed a tissue out of her pocket. "I know, it's just this was our first place together. I mean, this is where we told each other I love you, and you proposed to me here, and we found out we were pregnant with peanut here."

"Sylvie, I think this is just your hormones talking. You were all for moving and decorating the nursery in the new house yesterday."

Sylvie nodded and grabbed Matt's hand, "I know, and I am excited. There's just so many memories here."

"Babe, we're going to make plenty of new memories at

the house."

"You're right," Smiled Sylvie as she got her keys out of her pocket and took the apartment key off.

Matt did the same with his keys before he took both his and hers and laid it on the counter where they told the landlord they would leave them.

"Alright, you ready?"

Sylvie smiled and nodded her head, "Yeah, let's go home!"

And so they did, they went home. Which was a new house they had both just bought and flipped right before they found out Sylvie was pregnant.

And, while Sylvie was right, their apartment held lots of memories. They were yet to find out how much love, joy, and happiness their new home would hold.

Here's to the ones that we got (oh)

Cheers to the wish you were here, but you're not

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories

Of everything we've been through (no, no)

Toast to the ones here today (ayy)

Toast to the ones that we lost on the way

'Cause the drinks bring back all the memories (ayy)

And the memories bring back, memories bring back you

* Thanks again, Sarahhelen1987! I hope you enjoyed it!

*Sorry, for any typos, misspelling, or grammar mistakes. I write late at night without my glasses on. So, please forgive me, lol.

* I love reading your all's reviews/comments on all of my stories! They always make my day! Thanks for reading! Stay safe and healthy, everyone! I will see you tomorrow!