Mine

Mine

Song: Mine by Bazzi (Kelly Clarkson Version) - Y'all I just listened to this version today, and I am completely obsessed with it. Make sure you check it out!

*This is a short one, and I deleted the curse words from the lyrics.

I'm so happy you're alive

Swear to God, I'm down if you're down all you gotta say is right

Girl anything I can do just to make you feel alright

Oh, I just had to let you know you're fine

Running circles 'round my mind

Even when it's rainy all you ever do is shine

You on fire, you a star just like Mariah

Man this feel incredible, I'll turn you into a bride, you're mine

Matt was so comfortable in his big white, fluffy bed with the love of his life wrapped around him. 'How did I get so lucky? She's perfect. She's always been perfect.' He thought as he turned to stare at the beautiful angel he wanted to spend the rest of his life holding.

Brett was in such a comfortable sleep. She never wanted to leave it. Though, she slowly started to peel her eyes open when she felt like she was being stared at.

"Why are you staring at me?" She sleepily asked.

Casey laughed, "I'm not staring. I'm just admiring at how beautiful my wife looks when she's sleeping."

"Why aren't you asleep you had a hard shift yesterday?" Asked Brett as she let out a soft, darling yawn.

"I'm actually not that tired."

"Oh, yeah I bet." Smirked Brett as she turned to lay on her back.

"How are my girls?" Inquized Matt as he turned to his side and placed his hand on Sylvie's protruding baby bump.

Sylvie smiled, "We're good. Although, your daughter has been sitting on my bladder all day, making it very uncomfortable for me."

Matt laughed then leaned down to press a kiss to Sylvie's cute baby bump.

"I missed you last shift." Replied Matt as he leaned down to wrap his arms around Sylvie and their unborn child.

"I know. But just think, in a little over a week we will get to welcome Elizabeth Shay Casey into the world."

Matt let out a sigh of complete happiness, "I can't wait. It's going to be so different once she gets here."

"I know. But it will be okay. If anything, we have a whole firehouse full of people that will happily babysit any time we let them."

Matt laughed in agreeance. "I love you, Sylvie Brett Casey!"

Sylvie smiled, "I love you too, Matthew Casey!"

Hands on your body, I don't wanna waste no time

Feels like forever even if forever's tonight

Just lay with me, waste this night away with me

You're mine, I can't look away, I just gotta say