Chapter 8: Part 1

"Are you sure you're alright Joey? I feel like a complete dick since I didn't tell you.." Fallon said, looking out the window.

I reached over and put my hand on his and told him truthfully, "Okay Fallon. Since you won't let this go, ill tell you. Yes, I'm pissed at you for going off with Kingston to stare at girls. I know, it's a guy thing but it's still not right.  I'm pissed at Kingston for blowing off Angel so much. I'm pissed at pretty much everything!" My voice steadily grew louder, making him cringe a bit. 

"Joey," He started to say, but I cut him off. "No. Let me finish Fallon." I said, looking out the windshield.

"I'm pissed at everything right now, but you. I love you. I'm not gonna let anything like this fucking thing ruin us. I don't care what the hell you were doing, so long as you know it was wrong." By the time I had finished talking, I could feel my eyes watering a bit. I hated the fact that he thinks this will ruin us. We've been through way to much for something  like this to make me so mad at him, that i wouldn't want him anymore.

"I love you too Joey." 

About 5 minutes later, we pulled up in-front of our favorite park. We go here pretty much every weekend. It's so peaceful here. Our little get away from the real world.

After parking the car, Fallon runs over to the other side of the car so he can open my door for me. "You're going to keep doing this every time, aren't you?" I said, smiling and hoping out the car. 

"You're going to ask that every time, aren't you?" He said, flashing me his smile that I loved so much.

"I guess that answers my question." I said, laughing sarcastically. "Yup." He said, right before kissing me on my cheek and reaching to hold my hand.

Now being hand in hand, we started walking towards the Starbucks. Ah Starbucks. My secret addiction. Only Fallon knows how much I love it. I don't really know why it's a secret. Oh well.

Walking into the coffee shop, we were automatically greeted by our cashier. "Hey Joey! Same as usual?"  Stevie asked, chirpy as usual. She's super nice, but man her enthusiasm can get on your nerves.

"Yup that sounds good!" I forced a smile at her. 

"Any thing for you Fallon?" Stevie asked, looking at him a little weird. Longingly, I think.

I could feel my smile started to disappear. Since when does Stevie start showing interest in Fallon?!

Fallon, picking up on what was happening, wrapped his arms around my waist automatically.

"No thanks," He said politely, pulling out his wallet with his free arm to pay for my coffee.

After paying & getting my coffee, we walked out and started heading to the trails that thread through the park.