Chapter 9: Part 1

20 minutes later and we're seated in our favorite restaurant in our normal seats. "Ah, Rob's. This place never gets old." I said, taking a drink of my cherry coke. We didn't even have to order them ourselves. We know the owners so well that when they saw us come in, they automatically knew what we got to drink and served us just as we were sitting down. It wouldn't surprise me if they were already cooking our food, since we get the same thing every time.

"No, it doesn't." Fallon said through his Dr.Pepper. 

Rob's is a favorite place of Fallon and I's. The food's great and everyone that works here is so friendly. But that's not the only reason we come back here every time. This is where Fallon and I first hung out, where he took me on our first date, and where he asked me to be his girlfriend. Not a very romantic place, but it has so much history and we love it. We come here at least once or twice a week. Maybe more, if like this, if my parents are out of town for awhile and i don't want to cook.

Sighing, I stretched out on the booth. I was so tired since I had woken up at 6. I rested my forehead on the table, not wanting to have to hold it up any more.

"Well, looks like someone is a little sleepy." Fallon laughed.

I turned my head to look at him but didn't raise it up. "Yeah well you try forgetting to shut off your alarm clock and having it go off at 6 am then spending the morning with Angel at the mall then running around the park with you and now coming here. All before 3 o'clock!" 

Rolling his eyes, Fallon flagged down one of the waitresses. He ordered 2 cups of coffee, then sent her off.

"Gee, Fallon. You're so nice." I snorted sarcastically at him. "You caould've at least said 'please'."

"Yeah, yeah. They know i'm not trying to be mean." He said, right as our waitress came back with the coffee's. Right behind her followed a boy holding a tray in one hand above his head.

"Yay, food's here!" I chirped, taking the plates from the boy as he handed them to me.

Before the waitress and the boy could leave, I had already grabbed my fork and taken a huge bite of my chili cheese fries. "Oh my gosh! These are so good!" I said through another mouthful. Yeah. I wasn't the most pleasant person to be around when you're trying to eat a meal.

"Joey. We're in public. Could you at least TRY for once to eat right?" He laughed.

"Nope!" "Of course not.." He said, making me snicker. 

I took another giant bite. This stuff is too good!

Suddenly, There was a loud screeching sound. "Falllllllloonnnnnnn!"

I swallowed the bite, then slamming my head down on the table. "Damn it! I can't get one day without that damn barbie showing up?!"

Fallon started to say something, but before he could someone practically jumped into the booth, climbing into Fallon's lap.

"Fallon! I missed you!" The person said. "Hi Jennifer." Fallon said, his voice full of acid. He pushed her off his lap.

You see, Jennifer is the school bitch. She has the bleach dyed hair and the layers of makeup. The stereo typical girl. She's not necessarily a whore, but you could call her that to an extent. She dates just about any guy she can get, sometimes sleeping with the ones she thinks are 'good'. So she doesn't sleep with every guy she see's but she's pretty damn close.

Apperantly, Jennifer has tried to date Fallon on many occasions. Even before I showed up, but he kept rejecting her. She never let's things like that happen to her so she keeps  trying to come on to Fallon. Even when he's dating me. She was already disliked by me before I was dating Fallon, But even more now.

"Can I help you Jennifer?" I asked her. She just looked at me with wide eyes, like she hadn't realized I was even here.

"Ha! No. But Fallon can," She said, climbing onto her knee's and putting her face right up to Fallon's ear. 

She went to whisper something in his ear, probably something seductively, but Fallon pushed her back before she could. "Oh Fallon, still playing hard to get, aren't you?" She practically cooed at him.

"Okay Ms.Barbie. I think it's time you leave." I said, standing up from the booth.

"Yeah right. I'm not here to listen to you run your mouth. I'm here for Fallon." She retorted, taking a sip from Fallon's drink.

Rolling my eyes, I looked at Fallon. He looked right back at me, shaking his head.

"Hey! That's mine!" Fallon almost yelled, snatching the drink from her. "Ugh. Now it probably has herpes." He snickered.

"Oh come on Fallon. You don't mean that." She said, climbing close to him again.

Both Fallon and I started to make a comment but before we could, Jennifer suddenly jerked forward and slammed her lips onto Fallon's.