Land of magic

Author's note

I know I know I said I won't be able to be publishing any books, well, that is because, the cat girl series needs a few new plots and that I think takes a whole month but this, precure has been my favourite for a few years and I have already made drafts, all I have to do is type that down. I won't be updating too often still but hope you enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well, things have gotten pretty tough lately for the land of magic, as you can tell, the land of magic is the source of all magic, they even made the precure transformation items like the lovely commune, smile pact, miracle gem, the pinky catcher etc.

"My queen, there is a symbi at the door," a servant replied nerviously. The queen sighed, " activate the precure protocall," she ordered." But your majesty..." her right hand man, Judo tried to convince her but to no avail." Help me out here, Pinky!" He scolded. Pinky is the queen's personal servant." If your majesty says so than I'll have no other choice but to follow," She simply replied. She was about to walk to the palace gates when Judo stopped her.

"No, I'll do it," Judo added." But judo...!" Pinky stammered." Its what a guy should do, how hurry! Beside, you are more convincing than me," He replied." But..." before she can stop him, he pressed the button and he teleports to the city gates." Damn it!" She was about to chase after him but the queen stopped her.

"You must hurry, I don't think that the shadows are patient enough, do it!" She commanded. Pinky had no choice but to carry out her order and take her mother's place as messenger.

"I crown you, pinky, queeny, the messanger," the queen added and with that, she (the queen) glowed with rainbow lights and became 7 rainbow wands. Pinky, now queeny, teleports to the human world.

At the city gates....

"Well, this is the end," he muttered to himself. Judo was dressed in full obsidian armour (yes minecraft) and held a gleaming sword and a shield, on it printed the word in codes: Precure.

"Are you willing to surrender?" Asked the symbi, the symbi was no other than icy herself with her sisters stormy and darcy. (Yeah I know but I run out of villian names)

"Never!" One of the soldier called, judo nodded." By queen's orders... ATTACK!" Judo shouted and the archers started shooting and the soldier came out of the castle gates to defend it. They can never underestimate the power of princess Candy's minions.