School

In a planet far far away, I think its 3 planets behind the moon, why do we even need to know this? Continue...

"I see that precure has made a come back huh, after all these years sammantha has never given up?heh... this... will be fun," black blank space could only be seen from where the eerie voice is from.

"I'll make sure I do my absolute best sir," a witch with curly stormy hair and stormy grey eyes, yeah...stormy... is her name.

Back to happy rainbow hill middle school!XD Not so happy today...

"Ahhhhhhhh! I have to stay back because I haven't subited the work?! I'll miss the new set of precure collectables todayyyyyyy," Gretal moaned. Mr Sann sighed," as soon as you hurry up with that homework I'm sure you'll do fine, you know that your recieving lesser punishment this year? Its a good improvement," He added.

"Really?! Thanks!" She exclaimed. Then she saw her two best friends crystal and another bloned hair girl with yellow shinning eyes, yeah... stella. Once she is done with detention she meets up with her friends.

"Seriously, you gotta started organising your time, you have just one homework and you blew it," stella replied." Yeah but still... hey hey hey! Tell me the fortune you get!" Gretal exclaimed." What?" Crystal asked." You know, what did the rainbow say? I'd like to call it a fortune cookie!" Gretal joked.

"Seriously?" Stella asked." Stop saying seriously everytime you talk, anyway, yesterday a rainbow talked to me and..." crystal was interupted." Woh woh woh woh! A rainbow.... talked to you?" Stella asked." Yeah! Its totally complicated but it fine!" Gretal exclaimed." Ahem, I forgot to tell you not to tell anyone that... if you do we'll have to take your powers away," queeny popped out of gretal's bag.

"Gah! I talking cat!" Stella exclaimed." First of all, Imma fairy and secondly, don't say that out loud somebody might hear you and goodbye," she then went back into the bag." Well you heard her... no saying!" Gretal added.