Icy

3rd person

"Um... hi you must be hoshimiya gretal?" Queeny asked." Yes... that would be me... are you new in town or something?" Gretal asked. I mean she's the famous hohsimiya gretal, the one who won 3 singing contest gold.

"Yes, um... yeah are you the oldest among your member? Are you related to them in a way?" Queeny asked again." Yes I the oldest, they are my sisters," she replied. Queeny eyes widen," would you mind walking with me?" Queeny asked." Sure..." gretal replied confused. Before they left, gretal wave at hibiki goodbye while queeny simply winked at her, but hibiki seemed confused.

Anyway, they walk together downtown." Um may I ask where are we going?" Gretal asked." Somewhere I need you to go, just follow me there and I will explain it to you," queeny replied.

They did not notice the figure hovering above them, watching their every move. A few mortals saw her and she sighed. With a wave of her hand, snow clouds gather upon the city.

"Wha?" Gretal shivered. The woman dropped a few steps infront of queeny." You..." queeny hissed." My, my, is that what you say to an old friend?" The woman asked with false hurt in her words.

"Icy what are you doing here, I thought you are at the land of magic," queeny replied." Ho ho you think we can be distracted that easily?" Icy asked." Master told us what you were up to and changed our course of action, well not until we reshape the land of magic," icy chuckled.

Whats up with them? Gretal thought." You will suffer for trying to recuit precure, you'll end up like your mother," icy added." What?" Gretal asked. Queeny clenched her fists." Ah yes the famous gretal, don't worry my dear, this is personal," icy replied.

Then she took out a potion and break it onto the ground." For your persistance you and this town will pay dearly!" Icy gave out an evil laugh as out of the smoke a dragon came out of it.

Everyone screamed at the sight and the sound of the dragon roaring. Thank goodness the recording studio was nearby. Hibiki changed into cure melody.