Precure!

Gretal's pov

I am Hoshimiya Gretal! Me and my sisters study at Sky hill academy. We are orphans so the academy made us houses to live in. In order to return the favour, me and my sisters decided that we will make the school more popular by being school idols.

Well, its a miracle, its been only one year and we are already making big progress. But because of our timetable for concerts, we normally still reach school late.

Anyway, I'm the trive's leader, lead singer and I compose the lyrics, crystal is in charge of making music and our admin stuff with sponcers and stella is in charge of our costumes and dance moves.

Ok, ok lets get back to today, after school, I will have a job interview with... uh... with.... ah! I keep forgetting their names! Eh..... um.... ahhhhhhhhh!

Well, I've reached the recording studio after all that internal screaming. Angel flew out and nuzzel me on the cheeks. Oh, you haven't met angel, she's a kirara, she's a cute, heart shaped but instead of round her sides are like cat ears I guess it looks more like a shield but I'd like to call it pointed heart shape!

3rd person

"Welecome!" Someone called when gretal opens the door." Ms Hojo!" She exclaimed." My, my please call me hibiki my dear gretal," Ms hojo replied." Now, your appointment will arrive shortly so why don't you wait here," she gestured to an empty seat.

"Thanks!" Gretal signed her name and sat down." My, its a hot day today," Hibiki added." Yeah!" She took out 2 bottles of cooling mineral water and toss one to hibiki." Thank you very much!" She praised and took a gulp. Yes, yes its the one and only Hojo Hibiki, this precure came around when other precures are already adults like above 20 years old.

Behind the counter, gretal noticed alot of posters, one of them is the poster of happiness charge precure." Mind if I see that?" Gretal asked hibiki." Sure, just don't touch anything, it is Mrs Hoshizora's collection," she replied." Ok..." gretal went into the room and gasped in surprise, there are alot of idol and precure posters.

Like her very own group's poster and alot more items! There is precure max heart, precure splash star, yes precure 5, fresh precure, heart catch precure, suite precure, smile precure, doki doki precure and many more. The most is happiness charge precure then there is many more like Go! Princess precure. (Spoiler alert! Its the precure next to happiness charge)

Anyway, gretal's appointment arrived then." Welecome!" Hibiki called. A girl with two purple pig tails and pretty big purple eyes walked in." Ah yes, queeny, Gretal your appointment is here!" She called." Yes?" She popped out of the room