Cure white

"Isen't this a little too dangerous?" Stella asks." Don't worry, we've got other precures to back me up," cure white replied. Kanade and crystal is both transformed." Stella what are you doing these days by the way?" Gretal asks." Hm..." gretal and stella stood one side as both of them trained.

"Well I have been helping out a designer shop, they are ever kind to give me a home, I heard you are living in school," stella added." Yeah... its been 9 years and it seemed like a long time..." gretal replied." It is a long time silly," stella laughed.

"Still remember what happened before we parted?" Gretal asks." Yes..." Stella reminded herself that last time they bumped into go princess precure." Really? Training in the open? I thought you were smarter than that," stormy added behind wave." Come on out now candeloro!" Nothing came out... but the sky turned grey and everyone disappeared, a few minions spawned infront of stormy blocking the view of gretal and stella.

"What?" Stella exclaimed." Stay behind me," gretal added to stella and she transforms." With the power of goddess' light, cure love!" At the duo," finally I can finally use my attack," she replied." Where is the symbi exactly?" Cure rhytthm asks. Sure enough, there was no giant monster, gretal was busy to notice." Precure! Lovely wave!" She panted after a blast clears out the minions.

Cure rhythm was suddenly missing." Precure ying marble screw!" Another precure came out." Cure white!" Love exclaims.

"Tich... I guess I'll have this one first as she grab kanade's body like a rag doll and threw her through a window and she landed on another world, where the sky is red and a shadow of a castle in the distance." That's!" Queeny exclaims." I won't let you!" Cure white exlciams but stormy vainished along with kanade.