Cure rhythm

3rd person

"What?! Icy said there was only 2 precures!" Stomy exclaimed in frustration." Screw it, oktavia finish them!" She called to the symbi." Ya!!!!!!!!!" Gretal suddenly shouted." Precure, love wave!" She exclaimed and a blast of pink power left the symbi knocked out." Finish it crystal!" Gretal exclaims." Right! Precure, wave shower!" A big water hand cups the symbi and grows smaller until there is only a grief seed left.

"Nooooooo! I'll be back precure and I'll never forgive you!" She exclaims as she disappears into thin air. Everything was fixed up just fine." That was awesome!" Stella exclaims. Gretal sets the sleeping cure melody onto a nearby bench carefully." What now?" Crystal asks.

"Sigh... I don't know either... wait wheres hibiki?" Queeny asks as she pops out from her bag." Well she is right here..." she points to an empty seat." Shes.... gone?" Gretal asks.

"Hibiki! Hibiki!" A voice exclaims outside kanade's room." Whos that?" She called out of the window." Im sorry did I disturb you? Ill leave right away!" A girl with hazel hair exclaimed." Hang on! I know who hibiki is, you are?" She felt like she had seen her before..." Oh I am hoshimiya gretal, are you hibiki's friend?" She asks." Oh, your that idol I saw on tv... yeah I am best friends with hibiki why?"

Gretal explains to kanade without hesitation what happened, After she finished." You are cure rhythm aren't ya?" She asks." H-how can you tell?" She asks." You left your note sleeping there," she replied jokingly. Sure enough fa note is sleeping on her desk." What is she doing here?" She nudged it and it goes pop.

"So... you guys have a new precure? What name?" Kanade asks." What what?" She asks." Name you know like suite precure, smile precure, heart catchprecure?" She asks." Oh... um..." she gestured to her bag and then a cat popped out.

"Woah, who is this cute little guy?" Kanade asks." I am queeny, messenger of the queen of the land of magic, I am the mascot of rainbow magic precure," she purred." I see," kanade replied." Do you know hummy and siren then? They are also both cats like you," she replied.

"Yeah I know them, are they still here?" She asks." No, they went back to their homeworld a year ago, I hope they are doing well," she added." They are, last week they visited my queen," queeny replied." So do you know what happened?" Gretal asks." Yes, last time we precure has a gathering, but we were ambushed by monsters, we barely escaped with our lives... the other precures, well they got trapped, I don't know how to rescue them, we are getting a little too old to fight crime right now," she replied.

"But still we need as much help as we can, you remainding precures can help," queeny replied." How? Last time I checked we can't touch them or we'll sleep!" Kanade exclaimed." I have a solution," queeny replied as she dove back into gretal's bag and fished a container.

"What is that?" Gretal asks." This is the dream protector, it will only work on precures so your human form cannot eat it, this will protect you from its dream abilities but... it lasts only 5 minutes..." queeny explained..." 5 minutes is enough," kanade added.