Cure love

3rd person

Then, the world turns back to normal." My queen has choosen gretal as the first precure

~Time skip~ (because I can)

After queeny told gretal what happened before she came here and hibiki told gretal how she transformed into a precure, Icy got back for revenge but this time she brought a friend, charlotte...

Then, hibiki noticed the sky outside turning grey again." Um... guys..." Hibiki added." Crap, thats a one star symbi, I don't think my powers will work on it, gretal, what did my queen say to you?" Queeny asked." Um... to follow my heart and... don't let the past... blind me?" Gretal added abit confused. Queeny knew that it would be hard to describe what the queeny said.

"Alright distract it we'll think of something," Queeny replied. Hibiki nodded, queeny then thought of something as gretal sees hibiki transform." Alright first.... hey!" Gretal ran outside." You little brat will regret interferring just now, charlotte attack!" Icy exclaimed." Kise!" The symbi exclaimed." Fine I'll give ya cheeze now go!" Icy complained. Before they can start, gretal sings (the song above) gohan ai no uta.

"W-what...?" Icy shivered as the kirara shines as bright as the sun. Charlotte is suddenly jumping and giggling happily, then a cheeze like kirara appeared." No! Come back!" Icy exclaimed as gretal sings the last tone.

"You petty human are always so persistant, remember what shadow king told you cure melody?!" She scolded. Melody suddenly turned back to normal, her eyes widened when icy said shadow king." I never understood anything," gretal started playing with the kirara," but singing makes me think its ok, I don't understand what the shadow king has anything to do with this, but I hope we will meet someday so that he can share this feeling of magic from my songs," she replied as the kirara kept glowing.

"Shadow king sama doesen't need to listen to amything, he won't fall for such little tricks, little girl, who are you to think you can cure the pain and darkness in our hearts?" Icy asked glowing with black light.

"Gretal..." queeny muttered. Somewhere in the shadow realm, the king is listening." I am precure, thats who! Legendary warrior who will end your rampage!" The kirara glowed with brighter light, probally brighter than the sun but hard to look at.

She finally transformed! (Transformation next chapter) " With the power of the goddess' light, cure love!" "She transformed!" Queeny excalimed excitedly.