Crystal clear

3rd person

There was a sudden rush of chill running through me, I shivered." Oh castle where are you?" I muttered desperately. Behind me, the bushes shivered." Who there?" I sobbed in a weak tone. A pair of yellow eyes pierce through me." Castle?" I asked hopefully." I-its me my dear... but I don't think you wanna see me in this state..." Castle replied." Why? Come out my darling please, I have searched you for a very long time..." I prayed.

"Ok... if you insist..." castle cane out looking like a deer." Oh my dear... you know me best..." I smirked as whipped out my gun and shoot him." I like hunting..." I chuckled." Cut!" The director shouted. The dead body rose up to clean of the tomato juice on his deer costume." Nice work crystal! Now you can take a break, we'll be filming again in the next 30 minutes... where's crystal?" He stared at an empty space where crystal used to be.

"She went out sir," one of his attendance added. The director slump on his chair taking a sip of his coffee, his daughter was the best actoress ever! He is very super duper proud of her and she is running out to meet her friend... that little girl never grows up...

Crystal ran outside of her studio, her dad wouldn't mind if she sees gretal for a while... Gretal was in the restaurant beside the studio.

"Hey so whats up?" I asked." She needs to talk to you," she had a long frown on her face as she pointed to a girl who looks more like a cat... As we walked this girl queeny explained what I have to do.

"So this rainbow over the swan lake will be my appointment with the queen?" I asked." Yes pretty much that," queeny replied." Alridy then," I added." You don't seem troubled by this," queeny added." Oh Imma actoress, I know more wierd things than communicating rainbows, like my boyfriend being a deer and a twist that I beat the crap out of him," I replied.

Finally, gretal giggled.