Character introduction pt. 1

Sorry I didn't post this eariler I should have done an introduction on my characters first. There will be many spoilers! anyway, here are the main characters:

Hoshimiya Gretal

A mysterious classmate to have, she has a face for every ocasion that is why she is the idol of many masks she is a kind and sensitive girl. She may look like your best friend but she keeps more secrets than you know. She hasen't have any parents but she have enough money to convice the school to build her a place to stay in school. She is a perfect idol and doesen't know her parents. She has hazel hair and sky blue eyes. Cure love is destined to be a goddess, her power comes from the soul, she has a pink hair with galaxy colour eyes.

Age: 15

Hoshimiya Crystal

She is an amazing actor and is hard to read she learns music and loves sports. She is the sister of gretal but was taken in by a director and treats her like a daughter. She is a kind and smart person, she may be able to tell anybody if they are trouble but her worries are easy to read too. She looks alot like gretal too except for her favourite bow. She has hazel hair too and sky blue eyes. Cure wave is destined to rule over music, her power comes from the ocean itself, she has sky blue hair and ocean like eyes.

Age: 15

Hoshimiya stella

The youngest of the three sisters, stella has a passion for fashion and she is good at designing. She helps out in a clothing shop and is no fan of birds. She is a loud but gentle person. You can't hide anything from her either well except for gretal ofcourse. She has blonde hair and has the same as her sisters blue eyes. Cure sun is destined to spread her knowledge around, her power comes from the passion of people around her and the sun. She has golden like hair and dandellion eyes

Age: 14

Midorikawa Mary

She and her friend has come to japan to stay and is gretal's classmate btw crystal and stella went to another class. She is a kind hearted and gentle girl. She loves plants and is part of the science club. She is also the cousin of nao from smile precure. She has black hair which is always tied in a ponytail and brown eyes. Cure nature is destined to save, her power comes from nature around her and bonds. She has green pigtails and light green eyes.

Age: 14

Kise kelly

From new york, she travelled with mary, her childhood friend to japan cause of fathers' business. She is a hot tempered, strict girl. But was surprisingly a good advicer, she never let anyone in the corner. Her hair is a little between orange and yellow and her eyes are yellow. She scores in karate and is good at maths. She is also yayoi's cousin (also from smile precure). Cure fiery is destined to be a flame, her power comes from loyalty and honour and also from a ever burning flame. She has orange long hair and red burning (not really) eyes.

Age: 14

Hoshimiya Alice

Another mysterious girl, she is a quiet and arrogant person who need her sister to keep herself in check. She is a volin and piano player and a stiff person. She has brown hair with grey eyes. She is a musical type and is a batminton player. Cure wind has powers over movement, strong currents makes her defences increase (this looks more and more like a video game) she has grey hair and blue-grey like eyes.

Age: 15

Hoshimiya Jane

She is a hyper active but not an arrogant person. She always like teasing her elder sister and is alice's twin. Like her, they travelled from the future to the past. They both are sent to the past for a simple mission, save precure from the shadow king. She has brown short hair with emerald eyes. Cure animal has... well power over animals she has green short hair with dark green eyes.

Age: 15