Chapter 13: Thinking About Her

"I HATE YOU!" Quinn said throwing a vase on me but gladly I grabbed it before it hits me.

"Are you crazy?! What did I even do?" I asked.

"I SAW YOU LOOKING AND SMILING AT HER YESTERDAY!!!!!" Quinn yelled at me. This is one of the things I don't really like on her, she is a little psychotic when is jealous.

"Yeah, me and the other hundreds of people there!" I said and she looks furious.

"DO YOU STILL HAVE FEELINGS FOR HER?!" Quinn yelled.

Kind of. I mean, I don't know.

"No!" I said to her. I know I shouldn't lie, but I'm so damn confused. I don't know how to feel about Rachel but I also don't know how to feel about marrying Quinn.

Quinn is the safe choice, I mean, it's the perfect choice. We're together for years, engaged and yeah, I love her. But with Rachel? I feel like I never felt before. My world stops when she looks at me, yesterday she was singing and gosh how much I missed watching her perform. I didn't knew I missed this much until it was over and I wanted to watch over and over and I felt like I could watch her performing for my entire life.

Rachel is risky, is an adventure. Not just because of the status of our relationship now or no relationship at all. And because of her life style, I teach music. I'm not a superstar, I'm not half of the guys she dated. Being with Rachel would be a challenge.

Is thinking about someone else cheat?

"I SEE THE WAY YOU LOOK AT HER! WHEN SHE POPS UP AT THE TV AND HOW YOU LOOKED AT HED YESTERDAY!! AND THE WAY YOU SMILED TO HER AND SHE SMILED BACK!" Quinn yelled.

"I smiled because the performance was fun!" I sais calmly. If I yell will be worse. "Look, I love you and you know that. We're getting married soon, Q. Just a month." I said and take steps closer to her and kissed her forehead and we hugged really tight.

I love Quinn, don't get me wrong. But like I've said, is the easy choice. Maybe I should go with the easy choice. Life only is hard when we complicate it. I love Quinm, if I didn't. I wouldn't have proposed.

I think a part of me will always belong and be tethered to Rachel. Quinn was my frist love, but Rachel was my first epic and real love. The way Rachel made me feel changed me, trough the two years we spent together, she made me a better person. She changed me for the better.

Quinn and I dated for a few months in the Sophomore Year but it just didn't really worked out because I started to have feelings for someone else, Rachel. We grew closer because of the Glee Club. In the beginning of the summer of Junior Year, I asked her out amd we were together ever since. The entire Junior and Senior Year, were definitely amazing years.

"I gotta go, I have to work." Quinn said and I nodded and kissed her forehead. Quinn is a nurse in the Lima Memorial Hospital. I feel bad for her, because is exhausting.

"Have fun!" I said as she leave trough the doors and she laughed softly and leave.

Quinn is actually weird, it's been weeks now and I'm so worried. She acts distant then come over me and it's confusing. I feek like she is always hiding something from me.

Anyway, back to Rachel, she reall made me a better person. She made me become someone I wanted to be. With her I felt butterflies in every look, every kiss, every hug. Maybe a person is only meant to have one epic love and the rest are kind of ordinary.

"You look so gorgeous." I said to Rachel and she chuckled and pecked my lips.

"Thank you." She said while I rubbed her cheek softly with my finger. "Why so all of sudden?" She asked chuckling.

"Sometimes I get me thinking about how lucky I am for having you, that's all." I said and she smiled so big to me that my heart started to beat fast. I would give my life for her, without thinking twice. I would do anything just to see Rachel smile, cause she has THE smile.

"Stop!" She said chuckling and hit my chest lightly and she is blushing.

"Oh come here!" I said and pull her really toght against my body and she laughed.

This is one of the best things in the entire world. Just me, Rachel and after sex talk. We always talk a lot after sex. Rachel is my best friend, we can talk about everything.

"I love you." She said laughing.

"I love you more." I whispered on her ear and she smiled to me again.

Gosh...How much I miss a challenge.