Chapter 18: Anti Depressants

I woke up and I'm with this massive headache.  I opened my eyes and took a minute to realize where I was. Woah, what am I doing here?

I noticed that I'm not alone, so I look my chest and see Rachel peacefully sleeping holding my shirt like she didn't wanted to let me go or anything and I half smiled looking down to her.

We're both dressed so I know nothing happened, then the memories hit me and I remembered all I said to her last night. I'm an idiot! I shouldn't have said all of that to her, I literally dropped a bomb on her lap like that.

I take her off my chest being really careful to not wake her up. I go downstairs and I decided to make her some breakfast. I opened the first cabinet and saw a bottle of medicines. I look to see it was some advil to my headache but I was shocked as fuck.

One Tablet A Day
Pacient: Rachel B. Berry
Dr. Potter
Antidepressants

I can't believe in this. Since when she takes this? This is a big deal. My heart aches just to think that she is suffering. I put the medicine in my shorts pocket and started the breakfast.

When I finished the breakfast, I see the small silhouette coming downstairs with her hair in a ponytail and playing with the long sleeves of the sweater. Rachel is so pretty.

"Good morning, I hope you don't mind but I made you some breakfast to thank you." I said.

"Aww, thank you!" She said smiling lightly. "How you're feeling? When I came into the bar I'm sure there was all the types of alcohol on your table." She said rubbing her eyes and I laughed a little and put the breakfast on the table and she smiled and we sit.

"I'm okay, just with a little headache. I was always hard to get drunk." I said and she laughed softly. "You for other side, if I well remember, you take a sip of a wine and you already feel dizzy." She laughed.

"Hey! That happened once!" She said laughing and I smiled to her.

I wonder that I had never broken up with her if we would still be together. Maybe we could a child, I don't know. I wonder if she would be taking antidepressants. I want to talk to her about that, I just don't know how. We're starting to get closer again now, I don't wanna scare her with that question.

After we had breakfast just talking and laughing together, I put the dishes in the washing machine. Time to talk with her.

"Rach, I need to talk to you." I said serious.

"Go ahed." She asked.

"Hm...It's kind of serious." I said and she turn around and put her palms on the kitchens counter and looks at me waiting.

"Tell me." She said and I rub the back of my head feeling nervous.

"Uhm...It's that...When I woke up, I came downstairs to make us some breakfast but when I was looking for the stuff, I found this." I said and throw the remedy bottle to her and her eyes widened. "Care to explain?" I said crossing my arms and she opened the medicine bottle and grabbed one and a glass of water and take it, all of that in silence.

"I was wondering where this was." She said. "And yes, it's mine as you can see."

"Talk to me." I said to her.

"It's not easy tho, I don't even talk to Kurt about it. He knows about the medicines." She said looking down. That's why he seemed so nervous when we switched the medicines..

"You can trust me." I said to her.

"Yeah, I've heard that before and look where I am now, hun?" She said still looking down.

"Please Rach, tell me what's wrong." I said to her and she sighed and look up to me.

"Long or short story?" She asked.

"Long, with details." I said.

"It's going to take a long time." She said.

"Let's go upstairs and be comfortable, I have the time of the world." I said and we went upstairs to her bedroom.