Chapter 14: Glee Surprise

July 6th

"What the hell are we doing here?" I asked a little nervous as I looked the outsides of my old High School and I swallowed. "You told me we were going to the mall."

"Oh please, don't ruin the vibe." Kurt said and I reluctantly step down from the car and follow him inside. I don't wanna do this.

"Can you explain to me the vibe? Because I'm not feeling it." I said and he opened the doors and...Holy crap it didn't changed a thing.

"It didn't changed a little bit." I said following Kurt. I looked to the lockers and it's really the same. The only good memories I have from here is the Glee Club and Glee wasn't always all happiness for me. Then I realized, we're going to the choir room. Oh fuck.

"Why are we going to the choir room?" I asked rubbing the palms of my hands on my shorts nervously. I thought we were going to the mall.

"Just wait." He said and opened the chooir room's door and EVERYONE was there. The entire glee club and I was so shocked.

"What th-" I said.

"SURPRISE!" They shouted.

"What? Why? It isn't my birthday." I said confused as fuck and they all laughed.

"We just decided to have a Glee Reunion 2.0 because it wouldn't be Glee without our star." Kurt said and I chuckled softly.

"We weren't being fair to you and we're sorry." Puck said and I small smiled and hugged everyone, even Finn, it was a little weird to hug him after so many years. I can't help but notice Quinn isn't here, I hope she's okay tho.

"Where's Quinn?" I asked.

"Oh she wasn't feeling really well." Finn said looking nervous and upset about something.

Liar!

"Oh! That's awful, tell her that I wished she were here." I said with a small smile and he nodded with a half smile.

"Okay, like every other Glee Reunion, who wants to start?" Mr.Schue asked.

"Well, since we have our start performer here, she should start. Specially after that killing performance yesterday that showed us how much we missed you performing." Tina said.

"Really?" I asked chuckling and they nodded. "Okay! Hm...Mercedes, if I will remember, the second diva-off we had a killing duet." I said smirking and she smiled. "Join me?"

"It's not everyday the big, that's ironic, Rachel Berry asks to sing with you." Mercedes said and everyone laughed with the irony.

And the music started.

When me and Mercedes finished the song everyone applauded and we hugged. Mercedes has a killing voice! I was always intimidated with her back in High School, but I love her. She has this amazing heart and amazing/sassy personality. She is really awesome.

"That was amazing!" Mr.Schue said smiling.

"Thank you." Me and Mercedes said at the same time and we laughed. "Who's next?"

"Us." Puck said and stand up and grabbed a guitar and I look at him confused. "In the July 4th you got me thinking and I remember thay we sang an awesome duet together."

Then he started playing and I smiled.

It's been a really long time.

"That was better than in Junior Year!" Puck said and I laughed.

"I'm glad to hear that!" I said chuckling. "Now please, can someone else sing? I wann hear you all singing."

"Who are you and what you did to Rachel Berry? I never in my life saw Rachel Berry wanting to share the stage, you hell changed." Artie said and I forced a laugh.

"Oh you have no idea." I said chuckling and look to Kurt and he swallowed.

"Me and Kurt will be happy to sing now." Mercedes said and whisper something and Kurt's ear who gasped excitedly.

"Now it's my turn!" Blaine shouted after the applaused were down.

While Blaine was singing everyone was dancing and having so much fun together. I can't believe I let go of all of them just for fame. I'm an idiot. I lost so much.

"Guys that was amazing!" I shouted with my eyes getting teary.

"Are you crying?" Puck asked.

"Almost." I said chuckling softly. "I just...I don't have any words so express how much I missed all of this, thank you. And that's why there's one song that we HAVE to sing."