𝓟𝓪𝓻𝓽 𝓣𝓱𝓲𝓻𝓽𝔂 𝓕𝓲𝓿𝓮

"Y/n y/l/n?" The nurse says
"That's me" I say and get up to go back to the doctor and Luke follows me

"Wow its an honor to meet you, I mean I love your clothes and Bradley made you sound so wonderful" the nurses say
"Thank you so much, yeah brad is great" I say getting a little sad he isn't here but its okay he has done plenty for me. It's his turn to relax.

She takes my weight and height and takes me and Luke into a room to wait for the doctor to come in
There is a knock on the door
"Hello y/n I'm doctor Bryce. And this must be Bradley, it's great to finally meet you Both"
"Nope I'm Luke" Luke says with a laugh and shakes his hand
"My bad, is brad around? Y/n he is your emergency contact and I needed him to sign some papers?" Dr.Bryce says
"Oh um my mother should be my emergency contact, and Brad is in Barcelona" I say confused
"Gotcha well when you were admitted to the hospital you mother signed you over to him, it's okay I'll just give him a call" the doctors says
"Anyways let's look at theses arms shall we" the doctor says and slowly starts undoing my bandages.

I grit my teeth as the doctor is unraveling the cotton.
I never asked brad what the wounds looked like. He never told me either.
With brad I know he definitely didn't tell me because he didn't want to scare me.

Luke noticed that I was in some pain and put his arm around me. As the bandages came off it started to expose my raw skin.
They were bright pink and a little moist from all the moister being trapped under the cotton.
I look away because I feel sick just looking at my arms.

"Okay Y/n, let's see here. Just from looking at it the stitches are definitely ready to be taken out today. Wow honestly I've never seen such clean wounds. Brad did an insane job making sure that your arms would heal fast. He did everything I told him too" Dr.Bryce said shaking his head in shock

"Oh thank god" I sigh in relief
"So all we have to do is take the stitches out and ill give you a light rap and these should be off in a week" the doctors says.

"Um how many stitches is there?" I ask still not looking at my arms but at Luke who face is starch white staring at my arms.

"Well there are five major cuts, two on your left arm and three on your right arm. But all together there are 56 stitches that we put in but some of those where baby dissolvable ones. I won't be able to tell how many there are in you right now but once I take them all out I will tell you." The doctor says while get all the tools to take the stitches out.

"Oh okay, And um are their going to be scars?" I say through my watering eyes.

I finally looked down to examine my arms.
It doesn't even look real. There are so many stitches. I never thought that the cuts would be this long. What if the scars never go away. Im so scared. I restudy mean on Luke and he runs hid fingers through my hair, and I smile.

"Hey its going to be okay buttercup" Luke says

"I won't be able to tell how bad until these are out. But when you are ready I'm going to start. Im not going to tell you this isn't going to hurt a little bit so if you need tot take a break just let me know" the doctor says and puts his blue gloves on.

I close my eyes and I feel the doctor startnipsnip each stitch and slowly pull them out.

Im trying to focus on other things to take the pain away. Why would my mom Make brad my emergency contact, and he brad knew he had to be here why didn't he say anything? He's probably just tired from these past days.I hope he finds someone amazing. Im excited to tell him and the boys  about me and Luke. I know they will be happy for me. Oh shit I need to tell Isabella too. She is going to say "finally". Wow this fucking hurts. At least Luke smells good. He's not as warm as brad but who cares. 
It's almost crazy that after 14 years of knowing Luke that was the first time we ever kissed.

"Almost done y/n" Dr.Bryce says and I nod still with my eyes closed.
"You are doing so good" Luke whispers in my ear and I smile.
"Okay this is the last one" the doctor says and I open my eyes to look at my scars.
"So I got them all out and I know these look scary right now but because brad took such good care of you they will fade for sure, now that doesn't mean they will be completely gone but they won't be very noticeable. Im just going to wrap them back up and I'm clearing you to start getting back into normal actives just be careful not to over work yourself." The doctor says
"Thank you so much, I'm so ready to get back to work, I feel so stupid that this happened and brad had to stay here and take care of me." I say finally feeling a little bit of peace  because everything turned out okay.

"You should defiantly do something special for Brad I've never seen anyone else do what he did" the doctor says with a chuckle and walks us out of the building giving me pain killers that aren't as strong..........