-1-

Maddy

"Moooom!" I whined pulling the beanie over my head. "Lemme alone!"

"Its your first day of year ten, let me help."

"Mom, its fine. I'm just going to hang around with Mat."

"Who's this Mat?" she narrowed her eyes, staring at me.

"Jess and Nicks kid, he's... actually nevermind about what he is." I rolled my eyes. A car horn sounded outside. "I'll see you guys after school."

With that I slid into the back sea of the car, Mat grinning at me as his Mom, my aunt, drove. He handed me a starbucks.

"Strawberry cream." He smiled.

"Thank you." I smiled sipping the drink. We pulled up outside of school and we walked in. Everyone instantly started mumbling. From the year nines upwards. The reason I don't say 'grade' is because my mum is English. So I say years.

"Just ignore them." He sighed.

"I know." I smiled and took his hand, going to first lesson. Which was Math. Mat sat next to me, on the opposite side of me there sat a slightly purple haired girl. Behind me a girly girl. Next to Mat sat another boy. Then a girl and a boy looking like twins sat down infront of us. We waited for a while, two seats empty.

"Sorry i'm late miss..." he rolled his eyes sitting directly infront of me. turning and smiling at the boy sat beside Mat. He reeked of smoke.

"It's fine...?"

"Alex." He stated.

Alex

Anna wasn't here which was weird, I phoned her this morning.

"Miss, I was helping people around the school, the principle has emailed you."

"Okay Anna, take a seat next to Alex." So she did.

"Long time no see." she stated, her brown hair in a messy pony tail, but she looked cute, so it was fine.

"I missed you. When we moved up north." I stated. She nodded.

Bell went, the red head and the guy with black emo hair ran out first. Probably waiting to fuck behind the bleachers.

Anna

I stretched in PE. Our PE class containing boys and girls, and the group we were in in maths.

The skirts were short, but they came with shorts attached, the shirts were low cut, but slightly loose. We walked onto the court, a bubbly purple haired girl walking up to me.

"Hi, i'm Elizabeth!" she smiled, holding out her hand. I shook it.

"I'm Anna." I smiled.

"Nice to meet you. Do you think that because we have to be paired in girls that I could possibly be your partner?"

"Sure." I smiled.

Elizabeth

I smiled and easily put the ball in the net. Leaving the boys shocked.

"They're staring." Anna giggled pointing to most of the boys sat around us from Math. I grabbed the ball.

"You have exactly two seconds to avert your perverted eyes else where or this ball, will crush both of yours." I snapped, they ran, and looked else where. Anna laughed and I threw her the ball, she dribbled down the court, midway passing it to her male friend Alex, who shot it from mid-court and got it in.

"Damn you have skills." I smiled. He chuckled.

"Thanks...?"

"Elizabeth."

"Wait, as in Elizabeth Fuentes?"

"Yeah...."

"Holy shit, I'm Alexander James Quinn!"

"Language Quinn!" Coach snapped. We laughed and carried on the ball game.

The red head ran past us on the court with the ball. The black haired kid caught her feet and pushed her small body upwards. She got the ball in a slam dunk, landing on the floor. Everyone clapped.

"GAME!" Coach yelled and we jogged over. "We have two hours of PE. So, we have one more hour left. We're going to do sex versus sex."

"Alright!" We smiled, and the girls gathered on one side, the boys on another. The red head took centre, as did Alex.

"Watch out, you wouldn't want to hurt your little face." He laughed.

"Oh, wait and see Quinn."

Mat

I couldn't help but laugh when the ball came down and hit the cocky guy in the dick, and Maddy took the ball and threw it backwards. The girly girl smiled and sprinted full on at me, and threw the ball over my head. I stumbled backwards slightly at the fact. Then the brown haired one who keeps talking to Cocky ass threw it to the purple haired one which easily got it into the basket. Our ball.

"Boys show them what you have." Coach yelled. Well the female coach did.

Let's say, the girls won, by quite a lot. Which some would claim to be unusual, but I claim it as being the girls are skilled as fuck.