-12-

Sarah

I walked down the corridor with the small group when I crashed into a boy, spilling our books everywhere.

"Oh crap. Im sorry." He mumbled picking my books up and handing them to me. I blushed lightly.

"Its fine." I smiled.

"Wait, your Hemmings' kid?" He asked, smiling softly. I nodded gently. Words unable to come out my mouth. "Sweet, by the way, I'm Darrel, Darrel Biersack."

"Cool. Sarah Hemmings." I smiled, sticking out my hand, but being pulled into a hug.

"I have to go. Don't loose this sheet of paper." He handed me a small slip of paper before jogging off to his mates. I walked to the gym. Dressed into my PE kit. Everyone was already in here, and dressed. So I was partnered with Anna. We ran on the treadmills together.

----

I smiled and hopped in the shower in the changing rooms. I hopped out fully dressed and undone my hair from its bun. After the netball match after school.

"Look at her. Dressing like a whore." The girls beside me giggled, pointing at me. I ignored them till I walked outside the school gates and a group of jocks stood there. I looked around, for help, before the jocks realised I was here.

"Hey there baby, it's my turn!" The blonde one, the one I used to like in year 7, yelled coming over to me. He walked over and kissed me roughly, hungrily, pushing me against the brick wall, his hand slipping under my black skirt.

He had his member out, and all the boys were videoing it. He was about to take away my v-card when I heard a whistle.

"Boys..." A voice purred softly.

"We will be happy to have a go of you all." A hand with blood red nails rested on the blonde jocks side. The hand trailing to the inner thigh. He let me go from the wall. Maddy stood, balancing in a nearby fence. She made the 'call' symbol with her hands, her shirt lifting up as she gave the rest of the boys a lap dance. The blonde jock now sucking the face of Anna. I called the number on the slip of paper.

"Help." I croaked.

"Where are you?" Darrel asked.

"outside school."

"Be there in five." He mumbled quietly. Hanging up.

I felt arms wrap around me, and I jumped.

"Chill, its me." Darrel whispered. "Yo, assfaces!"

"Who are you calling an assface?" The blonde asked facing us. He gave Anna a look, who elbowed him in the gut, pushing him to the floor. The rest of the group turned. Their eyes widening as Maddy jumped off the fence, and Anna walked over.

"Your outnumbered." Anna smirked.

"Just think, I have a pen knife here, I wonder how many penises I can chop off." Maddy laughed.

"Boo." Darrel whispered and they ran.

----

I laid in my bed. My mum allowed Darrel to stay with me for the night. I slept in an oversized jumper and underwear. His arms wrapped around me loosely.

"Thank you for saving me." I whispered. He smiled.

"Its no problem." He whispered back. Pressing his lips to my cheek. I blushed lightly and his my face in my blankets. He chuckled closing his eyes and pulling me closer.