-5-

Maddy

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to yell at you." He whispered, looking at the floor.

"I'm not mad at you for yelling at me." I replied. "Its the fact you kissed me off the bat."

"I know, I'm sorry." He mumbled.

"Yeah, well sorry doesn't cut it. You know I went through rape, but you forced yourself onto me and kissed me."

"I-"

"Just drop it." I mumbled. "Knew you were too kind for your own good." I walked inside and sat at the desk.

Justin

"You should go and just hug her and apologise, ask her out for a day out or something." Mat urged.

"Dude I don't know." I leant against the door.

"All you can do is try." Sarah piped in.

"C'mon lad, grow some and ask her." James chuckled leaning against Mat.

"Do it you pussy!" Alex and Anna laughed jumping on my back. I groaned quietly.

"Fine, get off me."

"HES GROWING UP SO FAST!" Sarah fake cried.

"Shut it." I laughed and walked in, there stood Maddy, talking to Elizabeth.

"So yeah, please don't tell anyone." Maddy said, looking at her hands.

I took a deep breath. "Maddy? I was wondering, to make it up to you, during the half term if you want to..." I paused, her eyes meeting mine. "Go on a day out with me?"

"Sure." She smiled.

"Tomorrow?"

"Okay."

Maddy

"Alright we're all going to have to go now." Anna shrugged. We nodded and everyone left. Justin waving before he walked off. I shut the garage shutters with the remote and flicked the light on. I went to the blank wall and got a small paintbrush out and wrote the date we went back to school and met, then when we became a band which was unnamed.

I finished and walked into the house. I walked straight upstairs and hopped in the shower, doing my business and stuffs before dressing into my hello kitty onsie. I curled up in bed, warming myself up. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

----

I curled my hair, Justin was picking me up at twelve. He told me to dress casual and formal, and warm, and not to eat lunch. I finished applying my make-up, and fixed my skirt and tucked in my black blouse and black leather jacket. Slipping into my DocMartins and fixing my beanie onto my head and walked downstairs.

"Give us a twirl!" My mum and dad chuckled. I twirled around before the doorbell rang. I walked to the door and opened it.

"Hello." Justin smiled, taking my hand. I smiled, blushing lightly.

"Hi."

"Let's go, I won't have her back too late Mrs and Mr Irwin." Justin smiled and lead me to the car.

----

We sat down on the picnic blanket, where there was a clearing in the forest, a large stream running down it. It was smaller than a river, but larger than a stream. There were the occasional blue bells flowering around it. He pulled out some food and drink.

After eating, we laid on the grass watching the clouds. Then I had a smart idea to remove my DocMartins and balance on the small branch of wood between either side of the small river and large stream.

"Maddy, don't fall!" He warned walking over. I giggled and sat on the bank, putting my feet in the water. Justin chuckled holding his hand out I took it and he helped me up.

"Sarah found out what size you are and packed a bikini, but it isn't for paddling in a stream." He chuckled.

----

I slid the wet suit on and followed Justin and the instructor. We sat on the edge of the pool when two dolphins swam up to us.

"I heard you had always wanted to swim with dolphins, so here you go." Justin smiled.

"Your really nice to your girlfriend." The instructor smiled.

"Oh we aren't together." We both blushed.

We got into the pool. The dolphin came up and nosed my cheek. I smiled stroking the animal. The instructor took photos.

"You can hold their fin and swim with them" the instructor smiled. I did so, and the dolphins swam with us before they nosed Justin and I into each other.

Elizabeth

I squealed hiding behind the curtain. Playing hide and seek with the cousins.

"Elizzzabbbbbbettttthh!" Haley squealed hugging my legs. Her mom died a week ago, so she lived with us. "Your like my mum, I love you." She bit her lip, her eyes watering. I picked her up hugging her. She fisted my shirt and my phone rang. Alex. I answered it.

"Hello?" He asked. Haley wailing in my ear.

"Hey Alex." I smiled balancing Haley on my hip.

"For this science project, can I come to your house?"

"Sure, my parents are out till midnight doing a gig."

"Okay, open the door?" I went to the door, hanging up, Haley snuggling into me. I opened the door, Alex stood there. I smiled and we walked upstairs after locking the door.

----

"I'll go cook some dinner." I smiled walking to the kitchen.

I walked upstairs with a tray of food for Haley, Alex and myself. I opened the door to see Alex cradling the two and a half year old girl in his arms. Her frail body sleeping in his arms. I smiled setting the food down on the empty desk quietly and walked over.

"Are you her mom? I never knew you had lost your-"

"I haven't, its my aunties daughter, just that my aunt died and we were the next closest thing she had to family." I shrugged and laid her in the child bed the other side of the room.

"Your so cute towards her." He commented. I blushed lightly.