-2-

Maddy

I sat in uncle Michael's while he taught me how to play guitar.

"See you have it!" He grinned.

"But most people when playing electric guitar don't sit down. Your straps are too big."

"That's why me and your auntie Delilah got you an early birthday gift." He smiled and Delilah walked in with a medium sized oblong box in her hands, her baby bump only small, so it wasnt harming anyone.

"Open it." She smiled. Michael took his guitar back from when he was famous off me. I opened the box, my eyes lighting up.

"You didn't have to." I smiled. "Its beautiful."

"Who's your favourite band in the world?"

"It would have to be, other than you guys and my moms band, black veil brides." I shrugged. He picked it up and lifted the strap away from the bottom, and there was every member of BVB's signature on there. "Oh my gosh. Thank you guys so much!" I cried hugging them both. They giggled.

"Here's your mom, see you next week darling!" Delilah smiled and I hopped in the car, the box on my knee.

----

Friday soon came.

By then I had learnt Badly Broken by Get Scared. I was currently sat in the music room at lunch. My red hair in its usually black beanie. I sang it quietly.

"You have some sick talent there." Someone said after I finished. I looked up and saw one of the twins I sit by in maths. I smiled.

"Thanks."

"Nice guitar you have there too!" He smiled, pulling up a chair. "Sing something else?"

"Its not really punk, but its another song I learnt." I stated and started playing try hard. Like my dad used to play.

I heard drums join in, and the guy was sat on drums. I smiled and carried on.

We finished and the whole math class was in the doorway. I blushed. I wasn't one for singing in front of people. But with drummer boy I felt comfortable.

"You guys are sick. Why didn't you tell me about your guitar?" Mat asked sitting on a chair. I shrugged and then the group that sat around us at maths which consisted of Alex, Elizabeth, Anna, the female twin, and the others all grabbed an instrument. Mat got a bass.

"Anyone here know Arctic Monkeys do I wanna know?" Anna piped up.

"Yeah!" We smiled and played.

"You guys should form a band."

Justin

My mom said walking in, I looked up from the drum set.

"Mom, what are you doing here?" Sarah asked.

"I got called in for a meeting." She shrugged, like it was a casual thing.

"Alright." I shrugged and I stood up as the bell rang, and we flocked out of the class room to maths.

----

We sat around talking, waiting for the teacher.

"What's your name anyway?" The red head asked. I turned.

"My name is Justin." I smiled.

"Maddy."

"I'm Sarah, unfortunately his twin." Sarah joked rolling her eyes. The next thing the eight of us were talking all bonding. None of us noticed the teacher walking in, and the class laughed when we got scolded. Maddy's face matched the shade of her hair, her eyes now on her math book.

We done a test and the class slut stood up the same time as me, rubbing herself against me. I stood there shocked. When she came back, and was about to rub against me again, Maddy stuck her foot out and the slut tripped. The whole class laughed.

"Chelsea, please watch on where your going." The teacher scolded.

"It wasn't my fault Miss." She stuttered.

The bell went and we started to walk to science.

"Thanks Maddy." I smiled down at here, due to her being smaller than me by quite a bit.

"No problem." She smiled, Mat tapped her shoulder. "I'll see you around drummer boy." She smiled before walling out of the school.

----

I was walking home after detention for punching a jock since he was teasing my sister when I heard sobbing from a dark alleyway I walked past. I stiffened and walked into there, ready to attack. There I saw red hair all messed up, clothes all creased, and tights ripped. Her head snapped to me as I accidentally kicked a bottle.

"Maddy?" I asked. She just broke down into another round of sobs nodding. "What's wrong?"

"I was walking home from school music training at five, since its winter, its obviously really dark." She hesitated. "I was pulled into an Alleyway, and someone r-raped me."

"Can you stand up?"

"It hurts." She whimpered quietly. I walked closer and scooped her up. I picked up her school bag and walked the 5 minutes to my house. My mom and dad were at work till ten, and Sarah would probably be at Macy's. I opened the door and shut it quietly. Her eyes opened and I laid her down on my bed.

"Stay here for the night okay?" I asked, removing the hair out her eyes. She nodded.

"I'll go run you a warm bath and I'll shove one of my tops in the dryer for you so its warm." I smiled and went and ran a bath and warmed up a shirt for her.

Sarah

I came home to Justin and Maddy eating noodles in the kitchen.

"Hey Justin, Hey Maddy!" I smiled. She smiled weakly back, waving. "How come I wasn't invited to the party?"

"Maddy's staying here tonight because of some issues. Please be... Normal?"

"Finnnee." I giggled. Maddy finished her noodles and stumbled to the sink and washed her bowl. Justin held her up when her legs gave out. I raised an eyebrow at him. He shook his head. 'She was raped' he mouthed. I nodded and helped her to the livingroom where her phone was buzzing. She picked it up.

"Its my mom.. How do I tell her?" She croaked.

"Just say your staying in our house." I smiled. She answered and spoke to her mum.

"She wants to speak to Justin." She whispered trying to get up. I took the phone and gave it to Justin. He sat beside her. 'Tell her.' She mouthed.

"Mrs Irwin. Your daughter was raped, so I was being a good friend and let her stay here instead of walking the extra twenty minutes home." He paused. "Yes, I understand. But she can't physically walk at the moment. Okay, I promise to keep her safe. Bye Mrs Irwin." He hung up. Maddy watched me, I faced her and she broke the look away from me. Finding intrest in her hands.