-11-

Vic

Elizabeth walked downstairs, her hair curled up, and wearing a purple-grey dress that stayed slightly above her knees.

"Who is the boy?" AJ asked, her purple hair tied up on a bun, paint on an old shirt and jogging pants.

"Alex." She giggled quietly, since the youngest was in bed.

"As in, Alexander Quinn?" She froze. Elizabeth nodded.

"Oh, my sisters son." AJ whispered. Elizabeth choked on air. "Don't worry, its legal, and isn't incest, I ran away when I was younger from my old family, and found her family. Kept my last name now."

Elizabeth regained her breath. The front door bell sounded, and I walked past Elizabeth and to the door. I opened it.

"Listen Quinn. Hurt her, and I shall personally put a cactus down your throat."

Ashton

I opened Maddy's door to see her and Justin, I think it was at least, wrapped in a blanket, asleep. I walked in and shut her music off. I shut the door gently and walked downstairs. I got myself a glass of water. Becka still out in America, I flew back early.

----

I awoke in the morning to hushed whispers. A male and a female.

"My dad will end up finding you." Maddy whispered.

"Already found him!" I called through. "You really should turn your music off afterwards so me or your mom comes in!"

"Daaad!" She whined. I chuckled rolling out of bed. I met them in the hallway. Both dressed.

"Mr. Irwin, we are off to school now. I shall bring your daughter home safely." Justin saluted and ran out the house, Maddy on his back.

Chloe

I sighed running my hands through my hair. Justin never came home... Sarah is ill, and Luke I haven't seen in weeks. My phone buzzed in my pocket.

"Chloe." Luke whispered quietly.

"L-luke?" I squeaked.

"Open the front door baby." He chuckled. I opened the door and he stood there. His arms wide open. I smiled falling into his arms.

"I missed you." I cried happily in his chest.

"I missed you too, Ashton and I got back last night so I stayed over there for the night, to shower, so I wasn't a mess when you saw me. Then came here." He smiled peppering my face in kisses. I blushed lightly hiding my face in his chest.