-16-

Anna

I smiled dancing with Maddy, I didn't care about what anyone thought, I hadn't seen her in months. Next thing is Elizabeth comes in sobbing her heart out. Alex ran over.

"Babe whats wrong?" He asked, tucking her hair behind her ear. She whispered something to him, and he took her hand and they ran out. Maddy waved as they shut the door, giggling past herself.

----

It soon became midnight, and everyone had left, except the band, apart from Elizabeth and Alex. Maddy's phone rang, which was on the table, which she was passed out on. I picked it up and answered. Elizabeth sniffled.

"Can you all come to the hospital as soon as possible?" She asked.

"Yeah, let me just wake up Maddy and the others, and we'll be there as soon as possible." I whispered, shaking Maddy's shoulder. She opened her eyes and sat up, she stumbled upstairs, and dressed into something suitable. I went and woke the others up, handing Maddy back the phone. She slid the beanie on over her messy hair, taking Justin's hand and piling in the car. James was driving since he didnt touch a drop of alcohol.

Maddy

I walked into the hospital with the gang, my head spinning somewhat. There was Elizabeth, she ran over to us sobbing. I stumbled to her slightly, and hugged her tightly, rubbing her back. She smiled weakly and led me to the hospital room. There I saw her dad, his whole body pale, and there was a bandage around his stomach.

"He was shot.." She croaked, AJ was cuddled into the unconcious Vic, the heart monitor beeping, slow and uneven in the background. Alex wrapped his arms around the middle of Elizabeth, and she turned and sobbed into his chest. Vic and AJ we're like my parents. I called my parents, my voice breaking.

"Mom, Dad?" I croaked.

"Hun, whats wrong?" My dad asked, his voice not his chirpy usual self.

"I-It's uncle Vic.. He was shot." I sniffled. I heard a quiet sob in the background. Mom.

Elizabeth

I cried hugging dad, as he opened his eyes, mumbled an 'I love you' To me and he let go.