-4-

Anna

A few weeks later the band was a success. Our little safe bubble? Not so.

I turned the corner in the hall to see Sarah getting beat up by the school jocks. I ran over pushing them away.

"Get the fuck away from my friend pricks." I snapped, kicking one of them in the balls, elbowing the other in the gut. Justin and Alex ran over, a little year seven pointing at Sarah, myself, and the gang of jocks. They punched me, sending me into a locker.

I groaned getting up and cracking my knuckles and the boys pushed the jocks apart.

"You best move your arses along. Or I shall make sure you can not have kids when your older." Justin hissed helping his sister up. Maddy came along.

"Three seconds head start. Go." She said and started counting three seconds on her fingers. Elizabeth emerging from behind her and the jocks ran. They ran after them.

----

We gathered in the garage, Sarah looking a lot better than what she did a day ago. Justin sat next to Maddy in the little circle they had going. She stood up and walked to the back of the garage with me and grabbed a mask and spray painted the wall with me. She finished a picture before breaking out crying into my arms. Mat walked over and hugged her.

"Can I speak to Maddy?" Justin asked, Maddy looked up tying her hair in a high pony tail.

"I don't want to speak to you-"

"I will lock you both in a room if you do not sort this out." Sarah yelled.

"Fine." She mumbled. They went out, but it didn't stop us from eavesdropping.