-7-

Elizabeth

I sighed laying my head against the cold glass window. Closing my eyes, trying to send myself asleep. Which I did. Eventually.

I awoke to aftershave. I opened my eyes to see by head against skin now. I stretched slightly, then a body beside me pull me closer. I looked at the face and saw Alex asleep, his arms wrapped around me. Well, all until Anna started throwing food at him.

"Aleeeexxx, wake up, we're at Maddy's." She coaxed. His eyes opened and he turned to look at me, a bright blush on his cheeks when he realised he was holding me.

"You're only blushing a little bit." I teased quietly. He chuckled softly, before undoing his seatbelt, his arms leaving my waist and he slid out the car, holding the door open for me. I smiled, giving a quiet thank you, and walking inside the house.

"My parents are in New York at the moment, they flew out before, so they said I can have you guys over." Maddy smiled and pulled out four double sleeping bags. "The only sleeping bags we have. And your parents dropped your stuff off before, it's in the guest room." Maddy said and showed us the room, and the toilet.

I changed to the jogging pants and tightish shirt. Tying my hair up in a messy bun, and washed my makeup off. I walked downstairs, Alex being the only other one ready.

"Hey beautiful." He smiled, I blushed lightly sitting beside him.

"Hi handsome." I giggled, making him blush. He chuckled and took my hands in his. He smiled.

"Care to share the sleeping bag with me?" He asked, running his thumb across the back of my hand.

"Sure." I looked down at our hands, blushing.

"Okay, before you start kissing, don't kiss." Anna laughed from behind of us. I blushed lightly, Alex chuckling slightly. Then everyone else piled downstairs.

"So, we falling asleep or doing something?" James asked.

"What do you want to do?" Sarah asked.

"We want to announce something." James blushed lightly.

"Go ahead, we're all ears." Justin smiled. Mat bit his lip softly, looking down at his feet.

"Mat and I are a couple.." James blushed, his cheeks a fiery red, I smiled.

"Aslong as you love eachother, all is good then isnt it?" I smiled. They nodded, sliding into the sleeping bag. Everyone else followed suit and a suden errupt of giggles filled the room.

"Stop tickling me." Sarah squealed, Anna tickling her. I laughed and turned to face Alex. I blushed lightly hiding my face in the pillow. He chuckled softly and played with my hair. I closed my eyes, my breathing sloweing as I relaxed.

"Goodnight Elizabeth." He whispered, thinking I was asleep. "I... I think I like you." He mumbled softly. I kept the heat from hitting my cheeks. Then I felt his breathing on the back of my neck, his lips slightly parted. I turned facing him.

"I think I like you too."