-10-

James

A week later and we are back in school. Maddy sat with the popular people, the rest of us sat in our usual space.

"I haven't even spoken to her." Mat mumbled, our hands linked under the table.

"No-one has Mat. Including her parents." Elizabeth sighed. She walked to the front of the pitch. The Soccer game was about to start. The cheer leading squad joined her and an upbeat song started. She did the routine before someone handed her a large thing.

"I'm just 16 if you know what I mean, do you kind if I take off my dress?" She sang, playing the music. The cheerleaders stopped and looked around confused. She walked up the small stairs and stopped at us. Mats face lit up, I smiled. She gave us a smile before the jocks ran out, the music cut off. She handed her guitar to us before the cheerleaders came up.

"What are you doing?" The bleach blonde one gasped.

"Going to my true friends." She smirked. "I don't need you guys. Oh and Molly." She smirked grabbing Justin by his collar and kissing him passionately, but quick. "He's mine, get your own boy toy."

Justin

I took my jacket off and wrapped it around Maddy. She smiled and I picked her up, throwing her over my shoulder. She laughed, squealing.

"Justin!" She giggled hitting me gently on the back. I put her down outside her house.

"I'll see you tomorrow in school." I smiled kissing her cheek. She shook her head intertwining her fingers with mine, unlocking the door and walking in, pulling me into the house. The TV was blaring from the other room, and she pulled me upstairs, kissing me hungrily and passionately. I kissed back, her hand putting the lamp on dim in the background, and then putting music on. The small latch went down on her door. I pulled away for air. She smirked stripping down to her underwear. My eyes trailed over her.

"Like what you see drummer boy?" She giggled, turning. I bit my lip nodding. She walked over to me. "Remember the song greenlight?"

"Mmhm?" I asked. My jeans becoming very tight.

"Well, here's your greenlight." She whispered.

Elizabeth

I walked through school, giving Alex a small wave. Anna glared warningly at me. I sighed facing the other way. I felt a tap on my shoulder and there stood Alex.

"Annas just jealous I spend time with you. Just ignore her." He whispered. I sighed.

"You should spend time with her." I stated.

"No, I'm spending time with you. She can't stop me." He whispered. "Wanna know why?"

"Go ahead..." I squeaked, his lips centimetres away from mine.

"Because Elizabeth Rose Fuentes. I love you." I blushed lightly. "Will you go on a date with me tonight?"

"Definitely." I giggled kissing his cheek.