Chapter Three

I ((( Listen to the waltz while reading this part, please!!!)))

"They're not here now, are they?" Belle smiled as she placed a hand on Axel's shoulder.

"Ha, no, they're not here." He smiled as he grabbed her other hand.

"I'm taller than you." She leered as they started dancing.

"No, it's the heels," Axel grumbled.

"If people saw us right now, they would think we are a couple."

"Luckily, no one is up here," Axel said as he twirled Belle.

"I see you still remember the steps from the last time we danced." She smiled.

"I see that you have practised, as you haven't fallen over, yet," Axel replied smugly.

"Ha, ha." Belle laughed sarcastically. "Are you still listening to that rubbish music?"

"Yes, I'm still listening to that 'rubbish' music. If you'll listen to it, it is actually rather good." Axel sighed.

"Please, I do not need to listen to my eardrums being exploded by the sounds of drums and basses." Belle rebuked as she spun around.

Axel had missed Belle, she had been one of his best friends till she moved. A lot had changed in just five months. Her black hair was long and her face seemed different to Axel.

Axel had changed in the last five months too, he had a different hair  and as much as he didn't like to admit it, he had a lot of voice cracks and probably grown half an inch.

All that change, in the span of a few months.

The sound of Axel's stomach grumbling could be heard loud and clear.

"Um... I think we should head back and grab something to eat." Axel coughed as he pulled away in embarrassment.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()
(The end of this scene might affect some, You've been warned)

Axel was eating a sandwich near the dance floor when he saw Lola chatting with a man around her age.

"Who is he?" Belle asked, leaning on the table with him.

"I have no idea."

"He's standing rather close to her."

"I know."

"Are we going to find out who he is and see if he is worthy?"

"Lola can date whoever she likes, as long as they aren't a dick. If they are a dick, then we'll blackmail them."

"Wow, that's kind of dark," Belle replied, taking a bite out of her sandwich.

"She is like a sister to you, do you want her to date an idiot?" Axel reasoned.

"Gosh, no!"

"Exactly."

Suddenly a loud bang interrupted their conversation.

Everyone seemed to glace around and ask the same question.

"What was that?"

"What's going on?"

"Fireworks?"

A band of seven men, wearing black balaclavas and carrying guns walked onto the dance floor.

"Everyone listen up!" An orange masked man with a southern accent yelled as he waved his gun in the air like a mad man.

The music cut and everyone froze like they were playing a game of musical statues.

"Your jewellery, your watches, your money, your phones, whatever valuables you have, your bloody shoes!" The man yelled, scanning the area, "no phoning the police either. If I see any sort of signing..."

Suddenly he lunged towards Belle, grabbed her and held a gun at her head.

"This pretty babe gets it!"