???

"Sir, we found him hiding out in the warehouse along Harlem River." A thug said as she shoved a man in front of him.

"Take his hood off and leave us." A man sitting in a big red chair ordered.

"But sir, he might attack you."

"He would be a complete fool to attack me, I can slit his throat in seconds. Leave us, Montana." The man shooed as he eyed the man who was foolish enough to take shelter.

Montana nodded and closed the door. The room was empty, except for the red chair and the rusty chains hanging from the ceiling.

"Do you know who I am?" He asked standing up.

"Vayne."

"Yes, and do you know what happens to people who hide in my warehouses? Interfere with my work?!" Vayne questioned.

"I don't know, sir."

"You don't know because those people aren't alive anymore." Vayne hissed, walking towards the scared man.

"Please, sir." The man trembled.

"You've got an exceptional scar on your head, how'd that happen?" Vayne asked.

"Me and my gang tried to rob a bunch of rich asses..."

"Watch your language. I don't like it when people cuss." Vayne warned.

"Sorry, sir."

"I have heard of you. You go by Willis, you and your amateur gang tried robbing the rich at Robert Stein's party."

"Y-yes, that was us."

"Where is your gang now?"

"They're all serving time," Willis grumbled.

"I also heard that you got that scar from a mere teenager, who you later on kidnapped, poisoned and paralyzed," Vayne stated.

"Yes, I did that." Willis grinned.

"You've got guts, what do you want?"

"I want to join The Reds, I want redemption."