three

Our first show was in LA, and I was super excited to be able to sleep in my own bed tonight before sleeping in a different one every night.

We had sung a couple songs and quickly got changed before waiting back in the wings. We were gonna sing something different. I waited for the song to start before we all ran out on stage, the fans screaming.

"Look at us! We could paint the perfect picture, about us! From your head to toe I'll fit you." Daniel starts, I smile, walking up to my spot as he sings.

"Zach Herron is fat!" I pause, my smile dropping.

"Zach sing your part." Corbyn nudges me and I look down, bringing the mic to my lips.

"They follow us, yea we make the biggest fiction. They believe us so I guess it must be real." I sing, my mood immediately put down for the rest of the show.

When the show ended, I was the first to run off the stage. I got to the dressing room, kicking my bag across the room before sitting on the couch and shoving my face in my hands.

"Zach hey what's wrong?" I just shake my head, not responding as the tears brim my eyes. Daniel just rubs my back gently.

"Zach what the fuck was that? You screwed up the song!" Jack snaps angrily. I flinch, still not moving my hands.

"Jack calm down. Obviously something happened." Jack seemed to come to his senses as he walks over.

"What happened?" He asks. I stand up, wiping my eyes as the other two walk in.

"Nothing. I'm fine." I sniffle, pushing past them and leaving the room. I walk out to the van that was waiting, instantly regretting it.

"Fat ass!"

"Pig!"

"Look at his fat jiggle!" I quickly enter the van, picking a seat before leaning into the cold window.

"You okay buddy?" Jon asks, sitting up front.

"It's getting worse." I sniffle. His face softens as he sighs.

"I'm sorry kid." I just close my eyes, pulling my hoodie closer to me. Shaky breaths were leaving my lips until I slowly fell asleep, dried tear tracks staining my red cheeks.

It wasn't long before I heard the van door opening, the boys sliding in. Daniels cologne immediately hits my nose, letting me know he was next to me.

"Boys be quiet he's sleeping." Jon says quietly.

"He always sleeps." Jack complains. I really don't know what's gotten into him lately.

"He's going through a lot right now don't be an ass." Jon snaps. My eyebrow twitches but I stay asleep nonetheless. The whole van is quiet as it starts to move. It wasn't until the fans started hitting the windows that I shot up, sucking in a breath.

"Hey hey it's okay, rest on me." I lean on the brunette, closing my eyes once more. I could here the fans screaming their names... but not mine. I did here someone say lard ass so I guess that counts.

"Hey Corbs?" Daniel asks quietly. The blonde hums in response. "Could you um look up Zach's name on Instagram? I figured it would help me understand. I would do it but he's laying on my pocket that has my phone."

"Yea sure." It wasn't long until the videos were playing.

"Zach Herron you're fat!"

"Look Zach is coming out of the venue!"

"Ew he's so fat."

"Fat ass!"

"Pig!"

The van goes silent as they read comments... or so I assume.

"Oh my god."

"Dude there's a ton of comments on his recent about how he's fat and should just leave the band." Corbyn says in shock.

"W-what?"

"No no no. Jon there's comments telling him to kill himself." I shift in my sleep, not waking up.

"God damnit. Keep him off social media for awhile." The van eventually comes to a stop and Daniel refused to move.

"I don't want to wake him." He admits quietly.

"Stay there, I'll grab him." Jonah speaks up. Soon the car door shuts and the one next to me opens. I'm gently lifted from Daniel, and I stir, waking up with a whimper.

"Hey hey shh, go back to sleep buddy." I lean against his shoulder, enjoying the warmth it brought.

"I'm just gonna have him sleep with me tonight." Jonah whispers.

"Oh. Okay." And that's the last thing I remember.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Hiya. Zach's nose ring is low key kinda hot.