Their Smiles

💜 Dark Bomber's POV 💜

It had been two months since I had seen him again, all I thought about now was his beautiful caramel eyes and light honey hair, oh how I wanted to kiss those sweet lips again and embrace him in the darkness he was everything to me but I knew and found out he had moved on with a girl called catalyst she was similar too him in style and also came from California on earth like him, it hurt my heart seeing that he moved on but I knew he would, I had been gone for many months plus I didn't want him to ever see me like this, like a monster I looked horrible my once beautiful face was gone and changed life is unfair.

Dusk had told me to go get more food from retail so I glided over and went too noms I walked in as I received a few looks but that was expected my eyes glowed purple and my skin was light purple, I just minded my business and got some food paying for it I held the bags in my hand, I thought for a second and went over too the small taco stand ordering a taco I sat outside at a table when I noticed drift walking over with rex and cuddles, my eyes lit up and I smiled seeing them all together it made me want to speak, they went inside not noticing me as they ordered they all came out blabbing about someone, drift looked over seeing me as he tapped them both and they all looked over, cuddles gasped and rex did too, I stood up and walked over.
"Hey guys.. yes before you ask I am Brite I am now a cube minion and I identify as Dark Bomber now" I said nervously into they all embraced me in a tight hug I hugged back feeling loved and happy then we all started crying and just laughing we spent the next 7 hours together just catching up I felt whole I again like that missing piece of me was just filled perfectly like I was happy truely happy.

I heard Kevin's grumble in my head knowing I was needed I said goodbye too them, me and drift held hands together as he didn't want to let go but neither did I until I spoke up
"Your Girlfriend wouldn't like this.." I said sadly, drifts mood instantly changed as her frowned and let go of my hands and looked at th ground, I felt my heart sink I wanted to see his happy caramel eyes again they were so beautiful and I loved staring into them but I had to leave so I picked up my bags saying my goodbyes and left walking too my atk I drove back to the cube and sat up on-top of his island listening to what he had to say
"ThEy aRe GoInG tO BeTrAy YoU" Kevin grumbled in his language, I knew by they he ment dusk and sanctum I felt sad knowing the ones I trusted most now would betray me but I listened and knew I had to take them out so I picked up my deagle and loaded it and jumped off using the wind too push my glider up and glide too the broken castle