Strange Things

💖 Brite Bomber's POV 💖

Our beautiful had been born about a month ago and I haven't been happier she's absolutely so beautiful! Me and Drift are so happy that she's healthy and finally here she's already an amazing impact on the island, Hime and Xyomi came over yesterday to see Her, Baby Rune, her name is Rune because of Kevin it came too me and it has stuck with me and she suits it, she strangely has purple eyes but when I'm in my dark form I have purple eyes so I guess it makes sense a little, strange thing is Kevin is gone, he's now a floating orb in the middle of the vault, well what's left of the vault. Singularity had to destroy the monster under polar peak and using a giant mecca she did it, sadly we lost her when the Mecca exploded but her daughter Rox had her father vendetta luckily I help him look after rox sometimes drift doesn't mind because he catches up with vendetta and they hang out like old times, the map is changing alot and I don't know what to think of it because all this started happening when drift came to the island, I don't want to blame my husband but he was the first weird thing to happen to the island but hey I wouldn't be here if he hadn't have came here so I'm glad it happened I met my soul mate and I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with her, all these people keep having babies for instance the field surgeons had a baby her name's Merci and she's also very cute I'm excited too see what else happens because life is amazing and everything is going smoothly since Kevin disappeared, Kevin caused all my issues he was the reason I had all this pain all this anger the reason I lost drift for a little while.

Me and drift walked hand in hand I was holding the sleeping rune in my other hand as we walked up to the lodge, we spent the night playing with rune giving her the most amount of love we possibly could because she deserves it, she was a gift too me and drift and we adored her she would be protected by us until she was old enough too be able to fight along side of us and be a champion like me, I hope she got my leader genes because she will be a strong fighter if she does because drift is very tactical and me and him are the best duo.