Chapter Nine: Black

I smiled as I watched my boys run around the arcade playing games. I haven't been asked by Juno to do any jobs so I thought I take the time out to get the boys out the house for a change. They've both been doing great in school and they deserve a reward. Plus, I feel guilty for leaving them alone all those nights. What better way to pay back kids than with junk food and video games. I think it's a treat for Malachi more than them. He's running around like he's their age.

He made eye contact with me and made his way towards the table. He slid into the booth next to me and kissed me cheek.

"What are you thinking about?"

"What a great husband you are."

"Yeah, I'm pretty awesome."

I rolled my eyes at him and smiled.

"But I wouldn't be anything without a beautiful wife like you by my side."

I blushed a little and his grabbed my hand to kiss it, making me blush even more.

"So, any news about your step mom?"

"No, actually, I haven't heard from Juno nor my father in a few days."

"That doesn't seem iffy to you?"

"What do you mean?" I looked at him confused."

"I don't know, it just seems as if your dad is always up to something. And I don't say that to offend you but I'm on the outside looking in and that's how it seems."

"Maybe my dad can handle it without me now."

"Just be careful baby. That's all I ask."

I looked up at him and smiled then his eyes suddenly changed. The tip of his tongue trailed his bottom lip and my eyes followed it. He leaned in and I felt his breath tickle my ear.

"I don't want you to overreact, okay?"

I nodded in agreement but I wasn't for sure exactly what he was doing. He put a big smile on his face and draped his arm on the back of the booth. He slid in closer to me and I saw his eyes get seductively darker.

"Turn your body to where you are completely facing me."

I did as I was told, still not sure where he was going with this.

"Open your legs a little" he said so only I could hear him. At that point, I knew where this was going and my eyes opened wide in alarm.

"I said don't overreact."

"There are kids everywhere!"

"Kids that are too occupied with their games to notice what we are doing. Now open your legs." This time it was more of a demand.

I nibbled on my bottom lip and slowly moved my left leg to give him open access to the jewel between my thighs. He moved in a little more closely then gave me a smile but by the look in his eyes, he was on a mission. I hadn't seen this fire in him since our wedding night. It was sexy as hell and I don't know how I will be able to keep myself together.

"Don't squirm and don't make any loud noises, okay?"

I nodded my head and watched with my eyes as his hand moved to my face and his thumb caressed my cheek. He then put his hand on my thigh, never losing that wicked smile on his face. Slowly, he moved his hand to the inside of my thigh and I felt that same thumb being brushed against my panties. My sharp intake of breath made his smile spread wider. He leaned in and kissed me softly.

"Don't squirm and don't make any loud noises" he repeated against my lips.

He moved his face so that it seemed as if he was whispering in my ear. With just his thumb, he pulled my panties to the side and inserted a finger inside of me.